Why do guys wheel, but not date?

I'll have guys wheeling me, we'll have a thing, but they never actually want to make it a relationship. Why? It's just very confusing, I mean we spend all this time together, talking, whatever, but why do they never want the deal sealed?

Wheeling as in hitting on you. Hanging out, doing sweet stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to change up the type of guys you are seeing. Sounds to me like you are just finding shady guys who just want someone until they find someone 'better'.

If you don't like being treated like this, then I would not make yourself exclusive unless you are in a relationship with someone and have had that talk. If a guy doesn't like you enough to make you his girlfriend, he doesn't like you and you need to move on.

Don't settle for something you don't want. If you want a relationship, and a guy isn't willing to give it to you, then you need to get out of there, fast!

What Guys Said 5

• It must be that those guys don't know how to seal the deal, or they are just nervous that they end up just wheeling and not pushing things to a date.

• I don't know what you mean by wheeling but if you want to take it to the next level, ask him where he sees things going.

• What do you mean by 'wheeling'?

• Wheeling you. you mean Fu(king you?

• Because that would imply some level of commitment, and they don't want that. They want to be able to go with someone else when they choose.

What Girls Said 0