Does age difference when dating matter to you?

If you dated someone oldrr how mush older. If you dated someone younger, how much younger? 5, 10 15 years? Does age matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if the chemistry is there & you both feel the same for each other then it shouldn't really matter, of course if you're both legally adults. I struggled with a big age difference before & regret not doing anything about it when I had the chance. Or at least more then I did.

What Guys Said 5

• For older women, at most, 3 years. And for younger women, at most, 3 years as well.

Age difference really matters for me because I don't want to see a lady who's aged like my mom or my younger sister.

• it don't really matter as long as they're legal. I usually date girls 10 years younger than me, because I have crazy stamina most girls 10 years younger can't keep up, Plus I don't look my age. lol.

Its all about Chemistry an the Law. ^_^

• I'm in love with a 23 year old girl and I'm 35. Doesn't matter to me.

• Men older and woman younger as women mature much faster. 5 years is fine.

• I'm 21, and I wouldn't at my age have a serious relationship with a girl older than 25. If a woman is lucky and really takes care of herself, she can look hot into her early forties in my opinion. But, in my view, almost all women lose their looks in their late twenties or early thirties. So, that would be the realistic age limit for casual sex.

For any type of relationship, being with a girl of 16 (the legal age in my area) wouldn't be an issue for me.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 19 and a 30 year old guy asked me out. I said no. The age difference was too much for me. I think it's different when you get into your mid-twenties or early thirties, but for now I would not date anyone any more than 5 years older than me. Preferably between the same age to two years older. I guess it depends on the person though. I'm in university and I'm very goal oriented and focused, so I'd rather date someone in the same place in life as me.

• Age does not matter too me right now I'm twenty two and my boyfriend is twenty also I have once awhile back had a thing going with an older man I was twenty and he was like thirty five and I knew he really liked me but I wasn't ready to settle down and I didn't want what he wanted well not yet but I don't think she maters cause it's just the state of mind your in at the time

• i dated someone who is 30 and I'm only 21 going on 22, but to me age isn't a problem there is an age difference of 21 years between my mom and my step dad, and they have been happily married for almost 15 years, and the chemistry is great. as long as you both have the same feelings, and are not bothered by an age gap then don't worry about what others think

• Depends I think. Personally I think 3 or 4 years isn't too bad, maybe 5. But also if you're like 15 and dating a 20 year old, it might be better to wait. It all depends on both people's maturity.