Say there is a girl who is 23 years old or 24 years old. She has never dated. She has never been in a relationship. But she's not ugly or physically unattractive in any way. Actually, she could be seen as being very attractive with good face and body (example, she goes to the gym and knows how to dress well and do makeup). She is not dumb either but actually career focused but balanced in other aspects of life as well. But she has never been in a relationship or dated anyone. By choice, not because she could not. What would you think?
- I would think she is weird0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I would think it's her choice and so it's not weird.50% (4)75% (6)62% (10)Vote
- I would think she is just too picky38% (3)12% (1)25% (4)Vote
- There must be something wrong with her.0% (0)13% (1)6% (1)Vote
- Something else: please explain below,12% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm kind of in your boat. I'm 21, and just went on my first real date last week over spring break. I had a lot of problems going on in high school and my friends were more of a priority. My first couple years of college, I'd talk to guys but just never found many that caught my interest - that or they weren't interested in me, or were with someone else, etc. But I'm hoping this guy works out. He's been worth the wait so far. It just sucks that we have to wait 2 months to see each other again - I'm at school 5 hours away from home. =/0