How to date a guy 3 years younger?

I will be 24 this year. I have been single for 4 years now but I have dated. I normally go for older guys, but I have yet to meet a guy who is really about anything. I actually would like to be in a relatinship.

well I meet this guy 2 weeks ago and he is a very nice sweet guy but he is 3 years younger than me. I always think of young guys as being too imature, they don't know what they want, I can't possibly take a young guy serious.

Well I have gone out with this guy a few times he is fun, I enjoy his company and talking to him, but his age just bugs the heck out of me.

ugggh

i feel like I am picky enough that is why I am single in the first place.

But then God has to send me this really really nice guy, has his life together and everything, smart guy, very sweet, he says he wants a relationship but hasn't met anyone that he could be serious with... but he is 21 years old

guys don't know what they want at 21, do they?. 21 years olds want to party and sleep with a bunch of girls.

im scared that he is gonna fall for me to soon and that I won't be able to take him serious because he is 21. I'm also scared of passing a decent guy up when I have been waiting for one to come along for 4 years. I don't want to break his heart. I told him I will just see how things go for right now, because I don't normally date younger guys. I even asked him if he has a problem with the age difference and he says he likes older girls.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that the two of you are just fine.

He's a decent guy and has his life together, and he's very much interested in you.

You can't ask a better guy.

You should give him a chance. After all, you can break it off with him if you see that it's not working at all.

What Girls Said 0