Ladies when you text guys

So ladies what do you like to text about when texting guys you like? What kinds of things will make you text him for hours?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know how to answer this.

With some - we talk about our families, childhood memories, current drama.

With others - we talk about movies or music, poetry, books, art, hobbies in general.

Good conversation just flows, it doesn't have an itinerary. There's no way to "plan" a good conversation, usually.

What Girls Said 16

• I agree with what one of the guys mentioned about the open questions- if you seem interested in her it helps. I hate when a guy responds with "haha" or other one word answers. It makes me feel like I have to move the conversation along. I really love it when a guy asks questions about me, or volunteers information about themselves that I can respond to. It makes learning about each other a lot easier.

• a combination of humor, flirting, compliments, interesting personal facts, childhood stories, goals and aspirations, current media events and entertainment trivia

• When I text a guy I like I would want to learn more about him like his hobbies and music/ movies he is interested in. I might try to make plans with him. I'm not a big texter, but I would text for hours if the conversation was really funny. He would have to come back with good replies and so would I.

• Talk about sex, what she likes what you like what's the kraziest position or thing you have done and where. Or something their into.

• This is ME personally. Talking about video games, things that have been going on recently, jokes, and music. OH! One thing that I'm sure goes for a lot of girls if you at least show that you are opening up to her. Like, don't admit something insane, but something small that no one really knows about you. It makes her feel trusted and makes her want to continue to talk to you.

• If its a conversation type of texting chat, then it keeps flowing like a regular conversation. It basically starts with a random text from wither party and continues on or fizzles out. We could be talking about real stuff or just making small talk and joking. Depends on the moment and where the texts take us.

• I text guys for hours because they are fun and interesting, and don't respond with 'k' or 'cool'. It depends on the girl you are texting tho, some may think its awkward when you respond with 'ok' but just typically say whatever I'm thinking after that, and it makes them laugh which I think is cute

• Texting for hours seems like a complete waste of time to me. I don't like texting unless it is a short conversation. I would much rather talk in person. People rely way too much on texting these days, it is annoying.

• Well... I wouldn't text for hours. Id prefer to go out and have a drink with him- eye to eye. But Id be interested if a guy would be funny and honest.

• Sex. Planning our next encounter.

• if he responds.

• interests jokes, some good stuff that stirs up a good convo

• Anything I find interesting that happen to me in a day or something I observe. I would be eager to tell him about it. Basically, for me, I'd be thinking about him all the time so texting a guy a lot is an indication she really likes a guy. Of course it doesn't apply to everyone but it's pretty common among most girls I know including myself.

• Being horny makes me wanna talk to boys

• It doesn't matter really. If it's a guy I like, I'll text about anything. Before my boyfriend and I started dating, we were good friends and I would text him all the time. Mostly about random things that happened that made me think of him.

• Common interests and if he asks me questions.

What Guys Said 1

• Open ended questions. If they're answering "yes" "no" they're either busy, or not interested but if they're explaining their answer, they're probably interested or just really free at the moment. Ask them if they're doing anything currently, to sort of gage what kind of interest is going on. Some women multitask really well, beware.

Open ended questions: what is your favorite...? How are you...? Basically anything that involves more than a yes or no answer.

If you're really into the girl, CALL!

• I definitely agree with this If I'm texting a guy I always love learning more stuff about him. Also if you notice a girl is really into something like certain movies or activities talk to her more about those cause she is bound to text you back with paragraphs if it's about something she enjoys.

• ...also, texts are more for asking people out etc..not having convos on. I mean you can buttt it's not meant for it. If you want to talk, like I said, CALL or ASK HER OUT!