Is it all in the kiss?

I've just recently gotten a new boyfriend and he's great and we have a ton in common and he's funny. I really like him for his personality and I think he's really cute. He's my type, no doubt. But when we kiss, is it supposed to feel like just a kiss? And as far as sexual attraction goes, well it's not there. I'm not saying I should feel like I want to rip his clothes off especially since we just started dating, but I feel like there should be something there.

I don't want to give up on it but I also don't want to be unfair to him and waste his time. We've only been together a couple weeks so maybe it's that right? Should I be feeling something more or does it take time?

It's been so long since I've had a boyfriend or even really dated. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling at this point.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not all in the kiss.

It seems that in your case, you can't really feel the passion in his kiss. Perhaps, something's wrong with how you kiss each other.

• Well maybe it's me. I'm a bit awkward with intimacy because I'm so afraid of it. It takes a lot for me to really be comfortable with someone. Is passion all that important anyway?

• It depends. If you're just looking for casual sex with your new boyfriend, then passion's not important.

If you're into a long term commitment with him, then yes, passion's necessary since it signifies trust and commitment.

• Right now I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I usually know what I want so it's weird for me not to. I've noticed that when I'm not committed to someone or I have an easy way out, it's a lot easier for me to be passionate than if I feel stuck. I'm just not feeling anything from him when we're together. I don't know what to make of it.

What Girls Said 0