A good starting text message with her?

WHat's a great text convo opener with a shy girl? Last time I asked her about her day and weekend and I was getting short and basic reponses

Most Helpful Guy

• ask her: So tell me something about yourself that nobody else knows about you, that will be our very own little insight to be shared by nobody else.

this works very well for getting personal. Gives her the advantage of directing the conversation from there on. Also lets her know you really care and want to share something private with her.

This gives you the opportunity to prove you are trust worthy (DO NOT under-estimate her huge step breaking out of her shell) and do not share that info with anybody else. no matter how big or small it is.

you will be creating a bond , so respect that.

she's quiet and shy for a reason, so respect that as well.

What Girls Said 1

• She is not interested

What Guys Said 2

• "Hi, how are you?"

• A lot depends on what your relationship is with the girl.

Did she give you her number? Did you find it online, trick it out of someone elses phone? Does she know you? Are you a friend? A co-worker? A stranger?

These things matter.