Is it true that most people date whoever is easy, rather than someone who would be hard to lose?

Do most young people date people that are easy to lose rather than hard to lose? It actually doesn't seem too far off if you look long and hard at it, such as people dating just for the sake of a good time rather than finding a connection with someone.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more attracted to a good time. I'm not necessarily looking for my next husband but I'd like a connection, it just isn't as important as having fun

• Why not? In reality, having a connection is far more important. Not saying go for boring guys but just because a guy is more outgoing and takes you to more places than another doesn't make him better for you.

• Only I can decide what's the most important thing for me. Not everyone wants the same thing

• That's debatable. Sure you are able to decide to a point, but these aren't just wants. A connection is a requirement to make a relationship work. Once you start throwing in other factors and wants, if you priorities aren't right and the wrong things are put before what you really need in a relationship, things aren't going to last, and if they do, you'll be miserable after a while. Hope that makes sense. Would you want to be with a guy that was hot and fun but only wanted to use you for sex?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Love hurts. The simplicity of a one night stand to satisfy sexual needs is appealing.

• I look for a connection, I don't date just for fun. I can go months without dating, I don't mind. I'm not a one night stand type of person.

• Try going your whole lifetime so far :/

• I had my first true date at the age of 20, and trust me I'm not ugly, I just know what I want.

• Sometimes I will just go out with a guy to have fun. But sometimes I'm looking for more than just fun. It's easier to go out with a guy you know you will never be serious with because you won't end up getting hurt.

• Is this part of the reason why good guys finish last?

• no.i look for a real connection not just someone to fill my bed at night.

What Guys Said 2

• I would rather date people who are hardest to lose because that will require my commitment, trust and care to that person.

• I agree completely however the majority of society begs to differ, so it seems.

• Most of the women I know, don't act like they want a relationship. They just want to party and have a good time. I have heard the same complaints from women, so I guess most people are not looking for a real commitment.