How do I choose between two guys? I don't know what to do!

So there are two guys. Lets call them guy one and guy 2. I'm really stuck between them and don't know how to choose, and I'm hoping you can help. I've known guy one for about two years now, and have had a major crush on him since the moment I met him. He's a very touchy-feely type person, and I'm not, however when he hugs me, I am totally comfortable with it. When I'm with him I feel like I can be exactly who I am, and I feel comfortable. There's a lot of chemistry between us, and I know it when I can look straight into his eyes. However, he has a bad history of dating around and sleeping with a lot of girls. (We're in high school) this shouldn't be that big of a deal, but some times I feel like all he wants is sex. And I am very physically attracted to him, but I've never even kissed anyone before.

So now guy 2. I'm going to prom with guy 2. We've hung out before, talked on the phone, text all the time. He seems really sincere, and really trying to make an effort. I think he's serious about relationships, but he also has a bad history with girls. However, I don't feel chemistry with him and he never looks me in the eye. I also am nt physically attracted to him. But that doesn't mean that I don't like him! I do! He's so sweet and tries so hard. I just don't know what to do. I know which one I WANT to date, but I also know which one I I SHOULD date, and the answers aren't the same. I also feel like a relationship with guy one would end more badly than one with guy 2, but I really just don't know what to do.

I mean, I feel like going with guy 2 would be the safe route, and dating guy one would be a really big risk, but I also think it would hav the potential to turn out better. But I just don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• With all those information and all things being equal, you should go with guy one.

Go with the person who will make you act who you are, and someone whom you'll be comfortable with.

What Guys Said 1

• Go with guy #2. Since you are a teenager, you shouldn't trust emotions like "I feel safe" and "when he hugs me I feel etc." If he already has a reputation as a ladies man in high school, guess what; that's only gonna get worse as he gets older. He's gonna wanna stick it in eeeeeeverything! You said yourself that Guy #2 is the safe route, and at your age, spare yourself the heartbreak and date the safe guy. Do all your gender of your age a favor! Show them that dating the safe guy can work too!

What Girls Said 1

• Neither is safe. I'm not saying you should trust the rumors and reputations, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be wary of a guy with a reputation. First guy wants sex. Plain and simple. If you don't want to give it up and get dumped, don't let yourself become involved. I've seen this before. Second guy: You don't actually have feelings for him. You may be trying to out of guilt, so hard that you've even convinced yourself, but not really because reading this, you know I'm right. I know this because I've done the same thing way too many times.

Next order of business, why do you need a boyfriend? Answer: you don't. Just because you have two guys to choose from doesn't mean you have to choose one of them. You deserve someone that you can feel as strongly about as guy 1, that's as sweet as guy 2, and isn't going to leave you in the dust.