Would you consider surfing a date?

She invited me to go with her friend. Now I don't know how I should act and how do I actually plan it?

Most Helpful Girl

• A 3-person date is really more of an activity. She sounds like she doesn't feel 100% comfortable being alone with you (which isn't unreasonable if she doesn't know much about you). The 3rd person is usually just there for safety/security/check-him-out-&-tell-me-what-you-think reasons. Just go, hang out, have fun. Be a good conversationalist. Be ready & able to make fun of yourself. Crack jokes. You know, just be entertaining and jovial.

Everyone's just testing the waters at this point.

What Girls Said 1

• i would say no I would say taking a woman out on a romantic date down to Italiano. I would buy a girl a rose or a bunch of roses and say she looks nice and put your arm around her. then when you are at the restaurant put out the chair for her and open doors for her.

What Guys Said 1

• If it is going to be you, her, and her friend, then I wouldn't consider it much of a date. She may just be so inexperienced that she doesn't feel comfortable being on a date alone with you. Still it is going to be hard getting close to a girl, with her friend around.