Do women like it when men french kiss on the first date?

Part of me believes women like when a guy is aggressive and gives a french kiss instead of a regular kiss on the first date.

Part of me feels women would be disgusted by it.

How do most women feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea how other women feel about it, but I personally don't like it if he already wants to french kiss me on the first date. This guy I went out with, tried to french kiss me on the second date, and I honestly thought that was a little fast... Maybe it's just me that thinks that way, lol. But we didn't know a lot about each other, and we were getting to know each other so... Oh well.

I personally would like it (french kissing) like maybe on the third date, when you know a little more about the other person.

What Girls Said 5

• If a guy did that, I would feel like he was moving too fast and maybe trying to get into my pants. On the first date, if we kiss at all, I prefer a sweet, closed-mouth, lingering kind of thing.

• Personally, I would not like it. I would be thinking he was trying to take it too fast, but that is just me,and different woman like different things.

• I've only french kissed one guy on a first date and it's only because we spent a lot of time together and I felt comfortable. Normally, I don't kiss at all on the first date.

• not first date. second or third. preferably third

• well I think it's safer to wait until 2-3 dates. if I liked him I would like it but moving too fast would worry me that he just wants sex.

the last guy I dated and I had our first kiss on our second date, we made out lightly but he didn't really tongue me, and then made out a lot with tongue on our third.

What Guys Said 0