Makeout buddy HELP!!

I'm 18 and I've never had a proper boyfriend or even kissed a guy. Lately I have been talking to one of my good guy friends and we have established that we don't like each other more than friends but we would like someone to just cuddle and maybe kiss, like just becoming make out buddies (deffs. No sex cause we are both virgins waiting for our first proper relationship to lose our v's) we kind of just want to experiment with kissing. I just want to know if this makes me skanky or 'easy'? And if this would be a good idea. Thankssss

Most Helpful Girl

• No not skanky or easy at all! Infact you both are lucky! Haha. ENJOY ;D

What Guys Said 3

• Hello :)

I'm a 17 year old guy and personally don't find this "skanky" at all, as it's simply with one guy who your'e comfortable with. If anything, I find this sweet and am happy that you have someone that close to you.

I've never kissed anyone either, so don't worry about it as you're not alone! :P

Cuddles and kisses never hurt anyone :3

Hope I've helped

-MashDown5

• Skanky and easy would apply if you had that kind of thing with multiple guys. Just one is fine.

• It would be a really good opportunity to experience making out.

It doesn't make you anything or label you as something. Go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• Nooo it doesn't I understand where your coming from and its like F.W.B (friends with benefits) but the type that doesn't have sex.