Boys; would you rather date a virgin?

like does it feel better? physically, emotionally even?

explain pls. 'ta

Most Helpful Guy

• Good guys usually want to date good girls. Our attitudes and actions regarding sexual activity have a lot to do with how other people perceive us and how we perceive ourselves. I think a good moral principles are attractive and I think people need to treat sex and relationship with respect. Somebody who views sex casually and selfishly is unattractive to me.

• Thanks, I appreciate the best answer. Believe it or not, there are a lot of good guys out there who value good girls.

• Okay, let me rephrase that:

Why is chasity an important moral principle? in your opinion.

Why is it immoral to not be a virgin? in your opinion

sorry its taken a while to respond, only just figured out the comments section.

• Nightsinger Imagine your a virgin and your partner is a loose person with 35 partners under their belt. How in the world are you special from the other 34 and the one that will always be remembered as their first?

What Guys Said 14

• I would rather date a virgin because I would rather marry a virgin. Because of my faith, I am planning to save my virginity for marriage, and, if God wills, I want my future wife to save her virginity for me when we get married.

• To be honest, I wouldn't really care.

Sexual history or lack there of isn't a deal breaker for me, provided they have been safe and are clean of STD's.

I guess I would find someone with experience preferable to a virgin though. Its more an issue that I'm not that sexually experienced, and thus I wouldn't mind being with someone that knew what they were doing. That and I'm a wee bit kinky, and I think when people first start having sex, its usually a bit arkward and difficult, so its harder to anything but the missionary position.

I think its very easy for both parties to be ill informed of what there doing if both aren't experienced. And the result tends to be bad sex depending on how explorative and relaxed the people involved are. Sex is an important part of relationships, and its important that both parties can get to where need to be while doing it.

• Doesn't matter to me, feels the same either way.

Some experience doesn't hurt though, people who are experienced can handle more.

• No, not for any reason would I date a virgin. I vastly prefer experienced women who know what they like.

• Emotionally I would say yes because you know that your not gonna get STDs and you know that you probably mean quite a lot to her if you are gonna have sex.

• yeah. there's no expectations and no pressure to rush things beyond a comfortable zone for you. If a guy is genuine, then he'll understand where your coming from.

In my opinion, when she's ready, she's ready. Otherwise, I'm not gonna push her to have sex unless she wants to. I value the company of another person a lot higher than sex...so yes, I'd date a virgin because I am one myself.

• I would prefer her to be virgin :)

• Pro's

- She is clean

-It will fell comfy for you cause she isn't a whore and your her first

con's

-she might get attached cause your her first

• No way! I like girls who know what it's like and love it!

• Oh Yes!

• that best answer said it. but yeah. Emotionally if a guy isn't sure about his performance or ability. he might want a virgin, because that way she wouldn't really know what is good and what isnt, making the guy more comfortable. but it all depends on the person. me personally. a virgin would be nice, but if a girl has had sex with 1 or a few guys. then I would be fine with it. as long as she doesn't sleep around. I'm only going to sleep with a girl, if I love her. and if I was to date a virgin, and me not being one. it would make me feel kind of bad if I'm the person she looses it too. unless we both loved each other. I feel like I'm sounding like a broken record so I'm done. hope it helps

• well actually there's nothing wrong with it , I mean they still a girl just that some preferred experienced girls but like me if you got experience enough to teach them yea I think is great .

• I can't see why not. What's wrong with dating a virgin? Nothing at all.

• Yeah I would love to date a virgin. Some of us like the idea of dating a girl who hasn't been with someone else...

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on his religion. As far as the rest if he is in to you it doesn't matter if you are a virgin or not .