Girls: What can a guy do to improve dating success?

What does he need to offer? If he has no trouble getting girls, just not the one's he wants, what can he do to improve enough to get them?

Make more money?

Get a career?

Get a better body?

Get a nicer car?

Improve social skills?

Sense of humor?

What can we do?

What Girls Said 1

• Kindness and willing to work on a relationship and make the girl happy. Being there for her and being concerned about her feelings. Having good conversation skills and a sense of humor is a must. If you get into deep discussions with a girl about religion and politics, its a turn on if you are open to her point of view and have intelligent things to say. You say you have no trouble getting girls, just not the ones you want. What do you mean by this, is there something wrong with the girls you like? Why don't they measure up to your standards?

• "Kindness and willing to work on a relationship and make the girl happy. Being there for her and being concerned about her feelings."

I think this works for people who already have the girl attracted to them. Otherwise I don't think nice guys would have such a difficult time getting women. :P

I don't like them because they're easy and sleep around a lot (Not 1-2 guys and labeled a "slut"), don't have much ambition, emotional/mental issues and daddy issues.

• the fact that you are the type of guy that puts labels on girls, might lead girls of higher quality to overlook you for some one less judgemental

• Although I do think I'm a bit judgmental, everyone puts labels on everyone. It's just a way humans organize to process info.

What Guys Said 0