Yes I know it sounds pathetic, but I'm not really experienced with boyfriends/dating, any tips?
I need dating tips.....
What Guys Said 0
Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
What Girls Said 2
On a Date:
1. Just be you on the date. Be yourself, you'll be nervous but it's totally normal.
2. Don't bring up past relationships, your ex's, or ask about theirs.
3. No political talk or religious talk.
4. If the guy gets too inappropriate with you or asks you to do something you don't want, tell him no, if he declines to stop, kick him in the balls and go home, he's not worth it.
1. Be upfront with how you feel.
2. In a fight, don't bring up the past, don't get hostile, if he starts yelling at you don't yell back. If you're calm, it's going to throw him off, and he can't fight by himself.
3. If you don't want to do something, say no, if he presses you, stay firm in your no.
4. Go at your own pace sexually, don't let him push you.
5. don't tell him he can't hang with his friends.
6. be you.
Hope I was of some help.2
All I can tell you is be yourself!
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.