Are big noses a problem ?

well .. how big is too big ? ... I don't have a tiny nose...but not a huge one either...it's just that I am obsessed! I can't stop looking in the mirror ... I don't know if my nose is really big or it's just me...anyways are medium-big noses a problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm perhaps odd in this, but I prefer a woman whose nose is at least as large as her entire head. Of the many lovely bits which make up the total woman, the nose is by far the most fascinating! In fact, I'm so fond of the probiscus, I would be perfectly at ease in a committed, monogomous relationship with a discorporated nose. Alas, as this is not an option, I settle for the most well-endowed women I can find. After all, a nose by any other name...

• A nose, a nose, my kingdom for a nose!

• U sound like shakespeare! gosh.. I still didn't get the answer of the question?!?

ps : ur english is outstanding but not everyone understands it :$

• The long and short of it (no pun intended) is, I like big noses, better than any other kind! ....Actually, I don't pay much attention to the size of a womans nose, as it just doesn't matter much to me. It may be the least important feature in my book. All the best.

What Guys Said 3

• Nobody really cares about your individual features as long as your face looks good as a whole. No guy is going to date an ugly girl just because she has a sexy nose, and no guy is going to dump a hot girl because her nose isn't pretty. My nose is kind of big but I would look retarded with a small nose.

• I really don't care about the size of a girl's nose (unless it's like mutant-huge lol). And to be honest, it seems like girls with big(ger) noses sing really well, and I love a beautiful singing voice.

• Yeah but sometimes I feel that smaller noses are a lot more sexy and sensual that bigger ones ...is that true :(

• Not for me. I honestly don't really notice the size of a girl's nose. I notice more the shape of the nose, like whether it has an arch or a bulge in the middle or whatever (and really I notice that they're cute, not that one or the other is better).

There's no one perfect nose.

• You don't have a big nose bubblesszz, your nose is nice. Stop thinking about it.

What Girls Said 4

• mines curved down a little bit but people tell me its little even though I feel like its HUGE

• i have an average nose I guess, but I wish it were smaller and more defined. some girls look so perfect and it's hard to compete with them in my opinion. rhinoplasy I heard is about 3 grand now. but my nose is ok.

• Not a problem. I have a big nose but it's proportional to my face and makes me look a little exotic. Everyone doesn't have to have a tiny ski-jump nose, embrace your unique beauty!

• um your nose looks normal...