Girl invited me to her place after class..should have I tried to kiss her?

been talking to a girl I met in class 3 weeks ago..there has been mutual flirting and she knows I'm interested...we will officially hang out soon. I have asked... she just has something this weekend..but tonight she invited me to her place..we chilled a bit and just talked..we have a good amount of things in common...as I was leaving we hugged..it was a firm hug..i am not sure if I should have tried to kiss her? what do you think? thanks in advance

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah this has happened to me if you wanted to know more if she likes you, you should have tried talking about the topic about relationships between you two, But I like to "just go for it " if I get rejected then I did if not then we will see where is goes from thier

What Girls Said 1

• If you know she likes you to you should have gone for it and given her a kiss!

What Guys Said 1

• You should have went in for the kiss.

Next time, go for it.