Guys, would you date a girl....

Who looks like a transvestite? - Facially, speaking... That's all I have to ask.

link - I personally think I look like a tranny. The overall picture...

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who looks like a guy dressed up as a girl. That is tricky. It would depend on the girl. I personally could handle an androgynous appearance as opposed to out right looking like a man.

These girls still get manly attention:

link

link

link

link

• But they're already attractive. link

• They all look very feminine , facially speaking, except for the blond one

• I know Stacyzee, but they have all been accused of looking like a guy at least once in their lives

What Guys Said 18

• Even before looking at your picture, I will say that I have seen some VERY attractive trans girls, out there. There are some who look absolutely gorgeous, and can be as attractive as any genetic female, so really, the important question to ask is: Which trans?

But looking at your picture, for one, you don't look like a transvestite to me at all. That would imply that you don't look entirely female. You look all woman to me. To answer your question, yes, I would date a girl who looked like you. If me and the girl got along well enough I would absolutely date a girl who looked like you. I'd brag about her to all my friends, show her off, and many of my friends would be crazy jealous.

Would I date a girl who looks like a transvestite. Maybe.

Would I date a girl who looks like you? Absolutely.

• 1. You most certainly don't look like a transversite - a TV will have masculine features which you don't

2. I personally think you look really cute

3. If you weren't half my age - yes I'd date you :D

• I don't think so, but I sure date Serena Williams in a heartbeat.

• Any tranny in the world would give his left...er...eye to look like you!

• You have the face only a mother could love. Just kidding, you look fine. Not transvestite look that I can see.

• I would date a girl that looks like the link picture, pending our personalities matched.

Oh, I mean I would date you, pending our personalities matched. :-P

• I think you look pretty normal .. nothing Trans about you .

• in general, it depends on her body.

but you don't look like a guy in any light, or from any angle..

• Huh? You don't look like a tranny at all.

A tranny has lots of makeup, and masculine facial structure (you certainly don't have that). You have a round girlie face.

• I would not date a girl that looks like a tranny.

• No

I'm totally not attracted to girls who got sharp angles and jawlines - even if I'd be 100% sure that she indeed is a "she", she's not the kind of a girl I'd pursue

• I think I need pics for this one. lol

• I wouldn't date a girl who looks very masculine, but you don't look like a tranny.

I would date you, if I knew you in real life and you had a cool personality.

• I would certainly date Ilona Stellar (Ciccolina). You do not look like a transvestite by the way.

• as in has manly features? hmmm that's a tough one. and I would have to see her to decide.

• link - Like that?

• Well. you really don't. and even if you really were, you would fool a LOT of people lol

• I have a feeling there's no convincing you is there? your mind is made up, you think you look like a tranny...

• I'd date you!

• I wouldn't mind it as long as I find her attractive.

• Transgender?

I mean, if she looks a lot like a man then I don't think I'd be attracted to her in the first place. If I'm attracted to someone, then I'm attracted to them. If you meant transgendered, then some of them get facial surgery which tends to look kind of fake anyway (nothing is close to natural as natural itself).

So I guess fake = no. If a girl is just worried that she might look like a man, then I'd say she's worrying far too much.

• @update, well you don't look like a tranny. Some very naughty things would be done with you if I had a wish, no creepiness intended (too late)

What Girls Said 1

• I know you're asking guys, but from a straight girl, I would have a girl crush on you. I think you're really pretty, and it doesn't look like you're wearing any makeup in that photo, so doing that and still looking as beautiful as you do is not something a lot of girls can do.

Please stop putting yourself down, I wish I was as pretty as you :)