Hi, I like this guy who I think I may have burned but can he still be interested? :)

I have a hard time being open with guys so I decided to use a dating site to avoid that. It was great. I met a man and we talked for 4 months and finally decided to meet but when it came to time of meeting I had a hard time being open with him when the opportunities happened. I either started talking to another person or didn't notice him. I was just so nervous and it didn't help that he was with his buddies or in front of his co-workers. It made me that much more nervous. Now I feel like I burned him but I didn't mean for it to seem like that. I notice him now all over the place and he notices me too but it's always from a distance. I caught him looking and today when I seen him from a distance I smiled to seem more open and kept walking with my friend but then I just happened to look behind me and there he was staring at me but it was too far too stop and talk. what's going on with this situation?

What Guys Said 1

• He's still interested.

You should go talk to him, and break those awkwardness.

What Girls Said 0