Should I delete her number

I got this girls number a month ago, and we hung out several times and had fun, and had gone on two dates, and both went really great, well she isn't looking for anything serious, and I developed feelings for her, well I think I'm coming off as needy(crap) as I text her every other day, but she hasn't text back today, so I'm wondering to prevent me from being needy should I delete her number(I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it, in case she texts back) though its not in my phone directory. and filter her on Facebook, so I won't be tempted to to text?

Also I can sense she likes me, but she gives mixed signals, couple are, She has laid her head on my shoulder, gave me her schedule(though was unable on one of the days due to school) came over to my house just to chill no plans( made move on her, kissed her but no third base or homerun tried and stopped me) as she just got out of a relationship and didn't want something to happen between us but implied that she wanted to. Talks dirty to me telling me and turns my questions into sex jokes
Invited me over to meet her familiy and asked if I liked them( as they are kinda strange she says)
Also stayed over at her house one night slept in different rooms

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give her some time to respond. It could honestly go either way with her. I went on a date with a guy and didn't think it would go anywhere past that, told him I wasn't looking for a relationship, just wanted to meet people . . . he was very persistent though, and we've been together for 2 years now, engaged for 15 months. If he'd backed off because of what I told him, I never would have gotten to know him well enough to fall for him. I have also hung out with guys in a similar fashion to what your situation sounds like, when I was positive I wasn't attracted to them, but they were nice guys. You've put the moves on though, and gotten somewhere, so my guess is she's interested.

• Thanks :D when you said he was persistent what were some things he did?

• I want to try this, but don't know were or how to start

• I'd pretty much mirror what she does, just push a BIT harder than her. Let her know you're interested but you want to keep a bit of space too. Give her time to wonder what you're up to, maybe even miss u. Which may mean not hearing from you for a few days. By persistent I mean he was always confident & me stopping him from going 'so far' one night didn't keep him from trying again another night. He just pushed closer little by little. Still could have gone either way, but I developed the feelings

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't delete her number or anything but I would be weary...especially if she's saying she doesn't want anything serious it could mean she's just messing around and your feelings could be disregarded and played with...unfortunately some people just like the attention.

I have to agree with some of the other responses, don't text her, or when she wants to do something pretend to be busy (or actually be busy) if she is interested in you she will pursue you and who knows maybe adding a little mystery may change her mind on the whole 'not wanting something serious'

• Ease up. You need to give her time to work out what she wants. Often when people are newly out of a relationship they are still prone to doing relationshipy things, even without realising it, because its familiar or an automatic reaction.

In my opinion the solution would be a 'friends with benefits' scenario. Get rid of this 'boyfriend' 'girlfriend' business and just go with 'have fun'. If it stops being fun, then just go back to being friends.

• Dont delete her number, that's a bit too much. Just don't text her. Also, let HER text you for once. If you take a break and stop texting her completely, wait for her to text you. Wait three days, saying nothing. If she missed you, trust me, she WILL text you and say hey and wonder why you haven't contacted her all the sudden. Itll show if she's really into you or not.

And she seems classy by what you say. Don't push for sex or anything too sexual unless she permits you to do that stuff to her. If you get pushy or needy sexually, she will be turned off or feel pressured and insecure about you liking the real her, instead of just using her for a f***-and-run.

And first, see if she texts YOU when you don't text her. Then talk to her for about a week and ask her "Hey lets go out together this week. :)'

Texting won't get you anywhere too special haha. Good luck!

• She likes you and probably wants to take it slow. Back off on the texting she could just be really busy or trying to figure out her feelings toward you. Relax. And just wait a few days then text her or better yet try talking to her in person and only texting to make plans to hang out

• seems like she is just a friend. I mean maybe just slow down the texting but otherwise why not just have a friend?

• not very promising, would delete

• don't delete the number, what I would try doing is deleting the thread of messages and call log. That way if she contacts you, you'll know, but until then, it'll be out of sight, out of mind. It works for me.

• Some people just aren't ready, maybe give her more time?

• I would delete her number if I were you.

• She's taking things slow. Just don't be pushy text 1x and wait shell come to you. The way she's is taking it will turn into a meaningful relationship.

• This sounds so much like a situation why brother is in right now! For a second I thought you might actually be him as the details are similar except he didn't stay over at her house. My brother asks me advice for her like every 20 minutes. Don't delete her number. That would be a little harsh. If she denied you, then try to pretend like everythings cool even if its not. Also, don't read too much into text meassaging. I lose my phone and don't respond to people for days at a time! Try to give it a few weeks to see if the awkwardness goes away and you can still be friends.

What Guys Said 4

• Umm why delete it just don't text her same with Facebook don't filter her just don't text if you don't want to... Don't be a open book, have some mystery to you

• Don't delete. Just don't be needy.

• Why would you delete her number have sex with her.

• Forget that twat man...

Punctuality is paramount...

"Wait for her to call you"... "Don't delete her number" (PUKE)

She f***in' with you man... there's no excuse for not returning a phone call or a text message in a timely fashion... NO EXCUSE.