Would you ever date a man/woman who has children?

i could never date a guy who has children unless his baby mama is dead...it just wouldn't feel right he'd probably cheat on me with his baby mama or leave me to get back with her...i want someone I can call my own...i know what I just said sounds very mean and selfish, I know everyone deserves love, but I can't love a guy who has another woman's children it would be very difficult especially when I'm the crazy jealous type... only way it would ever work is if I'm around him every sec. he goes to see his children...

Most Helpful Guy

• She would have to have no contact with him at all. I don't care if he is the father. The way I figure it a man loses the right to be fatherly with his kids when he leaves and another moves in to permanently fill the role. Their can't be two fathers in the child's life. Their would be too much debate on how to raise the children.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 21 and still in college. I'm not prepared to help raise a child, and it's not fair for the woman either, when she deserves a man who is able to handle that responsible.

• I would still date a women who has children as long as she's attractive and have a good career.

What Girls Said 0