Do you like cuddling? What's your favorite way to cuddle

What's your favorite way to cuddle. Do you like to be held tight... Do you like having your legs tangled? Explain

0|1
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I like being the little spoon >.>

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it's nice. I like spooning, or sitting between his legs with his arms wrapped around me, whatever position that is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I freaking love cuddling. I think my favorite way is to be sitting on the couch with my legs curled up on his lap. Like this link

0|0
    0|0
    • haha weird I was just thinking of that way before I clicked that.

• Haha I wasn't sure if my explaining would be enough :) At least you got it! Haha

• Not the biggest fan, especially when I'm hungry :) (haha, doesn't really nurture the lovey mood-hunger)

I just like laying my legs on people, if it's a guy so be it.

I guess resting on top of a dude with arms our arms resting on my stomach is ok

I just haven't done it enough to really like cuddling

0|0
    0|0
  • What is there to explain? Cuddling is suffocating, uncomfortable, and unnecessary.

0|0
    1|1
  • I love cuddling... my favorite is when I can lay my head on his chest, arms around each other and our legs are entangled.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Love cuddling, spooning is awesome. Or when the girl rest her head on my chest, half body on mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like snugglling cute north American women :))

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it, but rarely get to do it with my girlfriend.

Favorite cuddling position: Her head in my chest, my arms wrapped around her arms and over to her stomach region (below the chest). Basically cuddling at an angle with her on top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I have a fav position, but probly anyway that I'm holding her in some way, is my fav.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spooning is still the best way to cuddle for me.

0|1
    0|0