Do you like cuddling? What's your favorite way to cuddle

What's your favorite way to cuddle. Do you like to be held tight... Do you like having your legs tangled? Explain

Most Helpful Guy

• I like being the little spoon >.>

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it's nice. I like spooning, or sitting between his legs with his arms wrapped around me, whatever position that is.

• I freaking love cuddling. I think my favorite way is to be sitting on the couch with my legs curled up on his lap. Like this link

• haha weird I was just thinking of that way before I clicked that.

• Haha I wasn't sure if my explaining would be enough :) At least you got it! Haha

• Not the biggest fan, especially when I'm hungry :) (haha, doesn't really nurture the lovey mood-hunger)

I just like laying my legs on people, if it's a guy so be it.

I guess resting on top of a dude with arms our arms resting on my stomach is ok

I just haven't done it enough to really like cuddling

• What is there to explain? Cuddling is suffocating, uncomfortable, and unnecessary.

• I love cuddling... my favorite is when I can lay my head on his chest, arms around each other and our legs are entangled.

What Guys Said 5

• Love cuddling, spooning is awesome. Or when the girl rest her head on my chest, half body on mine.

• I like snugglling cute north American women :))

• I enjoy it, but rarely get to do it with my girlfriend.

Favorite cuddling position: Her head in my chest, my arms wrapped around her arms and over to her stomach region (below the chest). Basically cuddling at an angle with her on top.

• Can't say I have a fav position, but probly anyway that I'm holding her in some way, is my fav.

• Spooning is still the best way to cuddle for me.