Guys: If you're dating a girl who doesn't have a job, does that affect what you think of her?

Is it weird for you to date a girl who doesn't have a job? I'm still in high school, and so is my boyfriend. He's a few years older than me, so he has more job opportunities. Also he lives in an area with more places to work (I live in the middle of no where). Any how, I was wondering if the fact that I don't work makes him feel differently about me. Do you think he thinks I'm lazy, or something because I can't find a job? I feel guilty not working.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel guilty. To guys, it doesn't matter when a girl doesn't have a job. As long as she's striving for success, that's more than enough.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't think I would think anything differently of them, its hard to find a job right now. Just might make things difficult for going out on dates and stuff, he'll probably end up paying for a lot of stuff.

• Nah probably not.

• Not at all. You are still in high school. Not everyone in high school has a job. I didn't have a job in high school. Nobody treated me in a negative way because of that.

• not if she's under 18 like you. I'd be more concerned that she's jail bait.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys won't care.