My boyfriend is ignoring me

So my boyfriend and I are dating for four months, but he lives in other county because of his father's job. The problem is that he is ignoring my messages. at first he just ignored simple texts and texted back after a few days, but it was his birthday and I send this really sweet, long text and he ignored it too. I know that he read it and just didn't text anything back. Its a month afteer his birtday and he still didn't text me. So what should I do? Should I just text me "Hey, just wanted to know if we are still dating or not" or something like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, he has probably moved on because of the distance. Serious, a month?! I wouldn't even consider him my boyfriend anymore. He is a coward and took the disappearing act as his way out. Be strong and cut off all contact with him from your end. If he ever does reply, he has some serious explaining to do.

• Or can't you try calling him?

• No, you've already texted him multiple times with no response, so it is doubtful another will make a difference. It sucks, but this is the best way to keep your dignity. And you're young so don't stress about it. You'll find someone to treat you better. He's a douche bag.

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• You live in different countries. The chance is so slim that you will end up together, move on. The texts don't even matter to me.

• It seems that his attraction is losing.

Ask him what's wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• Our situations sound very similar, so if you reach a resolve could you let me know as well?

• Sure! But I'm still not sure what to do...

• Just ignore him and move on.