Guys, what's your honest opinion on a 21 year old girl that hasn't kissed?

Never kissed because she hasn't dated or been in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• That she's a late bloomer. If I had the option to choose between two girls who are exactly the same; one is extremely experiences and the other has never even kissed a guy, I would go with the second.

So to answer your indirect question, yes guys will date you.

• thanks I'm glad some guys don't have a problem with it :)

• No reason to. I prefer a girl with less of a negative past that I have to deal with. No ex-boyfriends? Excellent.

What Guys Said 49

• Don't bug her over this as you'll give her an inferior complex. It might be less common not to have kissed by 21.

I knew someone who was shy and reserved at that age - they actually were blind to the admiration they got from others and instead (incorrectly) felt they were unattractive. The more folk questioned them about their love life, and the more they heard about other peoples love lives, the more inferior they felt. Eventually, they bottled it up and would not share/discuss it despite this person being both beautiful on the inside and the outside.

Peer pressure on these things is so wrong - we do what we do because we want to do, we should not do what we do because others want us to do.

Get to know the girl - respect her - I bet she'll make reward the lucky partner who she trusts to share a kiss with..

• I appreciate your answer :) and you're right I have been feeling ashamed because most of my friends are more experienced than I am. Being shy is something I need to work on as well.

• it means that, when you do something like it, it will be honest. Ot means that you will go forward for nothing else but love, and that's the best thing someone can do for another but don't make the mistake of going with out having sure.

• I would just say So. Why? is it already become time to be abnormal when you haven't kissed anyone? I mean times already Fedup just look at it, It became super unpopular if kids in HS didn't have sex before they turned 13-16 and age drops every 5 years or so, Hello! THAT is not normal. Believe me when I say, there is still A LOOOOOT OF people on this world who don't give a Shiet if you never kissed a guy or a girl or never had sex and you are 30-50, It's ALL media and MTV and Hollywood, they are the ones who brainwashing people, trust me there is a lot of good people, you just have to keep looking and keep your hopes up and you HAVE to work too of course to get it.

• I would find that cute and awesome.

I'm a 27 year old guy who has never had a mouth-to-mouth kiss and I am about to go on my fifth date with the first girl I've ever dated (met online).

If you end up in a relationship tomorrow you will have beaten me by six years.

Pretty pathetic, eh =)

• lol well thank you, I hope you get to experience it on one of your dates soon.

• I guess I finally got to first base?

link

• haha cool, I hope I can say that soon.

• I think it's just fine. First of all because I'm almost 20 and I'm in the same boat as you. And I'm not so positive about things changing much by the time I'll be 21. Second I know girls in my place that are just like you. And it's not that something is wrong with them, on the contrary - they're attractive, clever and capable. One problem they do have though is that they're really shy and not going. It makes most guys think of you as arrogant if you have quiet/shy issues. I know it's not true and you just don't know how to handle communications with guys very well because you're getting exited when someone notices you but for the sake of yourself you will just have to overcome it one day if you wish for different life for yourself.

• well thank you, I'm definitely trying to work on not being so shy.

• Traditions play a major role in relationship. In India most girls or boys will not even held hands with the other sex person, and will not kiss any boy or girl at least before engagement. In many communities it is very common to kiss a visitor of family as a well-come sign. Kissing is also a clear invitation for sex in many animals. (Animals do not kiss as we - but there are many things look like kissing each other) There is nothing wrong if you do not have kissed anybody till to-date. It is not a must for any boy or girl.

• I've only kissed one person and she was so experienced it felt really weird for me to kiss her because I was so inexperienced. It would be really cool to kiss someone with no experience because then nobody judges and nobody feels awkward because they can't compare it to anyone. The fact you haven't kissed means more power to you; that first kiss is going to be very special to you! It's impossible to tell if a person has been kissed or not though, so you would look just like any other girl who has kissed. Even after a kiss, nobody can notice from any distance that you've been kissed or not.

First impression wouldn't be any different; however if you say that to your first date/first guy you kiss, I would feel very special myself knowing that this person is starting from scratch and I would appreciate it very much :)

• thanks :) I'm glad some don't see it as a negative thing.

• I would wonder about the reason why that is, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing and I doubt many guys would be turned off by it. Could be special to be the first

• well the reason I guess is because I haven't dated before, and I'm too shy to approach guys.

• it's always been in the back of my mind that guys would feel that way, so thanks :)

• If anything, guys will love it! :D. Like I said it's cute and many guys would feel special to be your first. Don't view it as a negative anyway

• I'd think that was a little odd. Kissing isn't a big deal. Pretend you are European and don't let it be awkward. Start off with with a peck. Kissing is more friendly than anything else. You may also wish to date a little. Relationships are an important part of being an adult. As long as you are in a safe environment try and date someone you like. Going out with someone to a show or a meal is good place to start to dating.

• not a problem from a relationship thing. but why never kissed. not offered or you rejected the guys?

• never really put myself out there, I'm really shy.

• guiet is OK. but what is your goal? and what is your social situation? this makes opportunity. we must talk more. \

• my goal? I guess to be comfortable around guys, so I can actually start dating.

• I'm a 22 year-old guy who has never had a girlfriend, been on a date, kissed, or held hands with a girl. So what?

If I found out a 21 year-old girl who I have a crush on has never kissed a guy, that would make me feel more attracted to her. I would be happy to be her first because she would be my first. Perfect match.

• Agreed.

As weird as it sounds I actually seek inexperienced girls when doing online dating as I feel like we would get along better.

• that's sweet, thank you :)

• Kind of odd, I'm not going to lie. But I suppose it depends on things such as your beliefs, upbringing and moral code because many people wouldn't feel that they need to date or be in a relationship to kiss someone, it normally just stems from alcohol consumption.

• I see, yeah I don't drink either. I just think we at least need to be dating first.

• I would say by the majority of society your views would be considered quite dated. But each to their own I suppose.

To me, kissing means basically nothing.

• I wouldent judge, I'm 19, almost 20 and am in the same place you are. Ide think she's shy & introverted like me.

• I don't judge people, hell I didn't want to lose my virginity til I was 21. I'm very Picky who I Sleep with this hasn't change an I had over 30 girlfriends.

• Honestly. A bit weird, but nothing to be too worried about. Women have it easier than Men when it comes to this stuff. Men are the ones who usually have to ask for dates and what not. Women imo can be more laid back to this stuff. It's a bit weird because ''society'' expects us to have done stuff by a certain age.

Don't worry about it. If it happens, it happens. You can always be more aggressive and ask guys out.

• yeah, but the problem is I'm extremely shy and always get nervous around guys.

• I wouldn't think of her as 'hasn't kissed'... I'd think of her as 'hasn't been kissed'. It wouldn't change my opinion of her if I were attracted to her. The single most important thing is the attraction. Men are attracted to women - it's biological. If a woman hasn't been kissed before I'd say that situation has nothing but opportunity written all over it!

• I didn't know girls like you still existed. Sweet!

• It'd be a good one, she's saving herself for the right person and is pure, and it's WAY better than being a slut.

• My honest opinion would be a favorable one.

• To be honest two options:

A. Religious, respectful and an all round perfect girl

B. Really unattractive, shy & socially awkward

Sadly most are the latter :(

• I mean its fine but just try it some time soon.. But I never met a girl that is at your age and never kissed before.

• Entirely normal :P

• It depends on why she has never dated or been in a relationship. I wouldn't judge the fact that she hasn't, but I might judge the reason why.

• the reason is because I'm really shy, and I can't even talk to guys.

• Talking to guys is easy. It's just like talking to girls. If it's that severe you can't talk to them at your age, I might suggest seeing a psychiatric doctor to remove the mental block on being able to speak to guys. There may be a deeper issue you need to confront first.

• I meant I just get nervous around them, that's why it's not easy.

• She just has not found the right guy. Based on your comments below you are a bit shy and quiet. Give it time. It will happen.

• thanks, I hope it does happen.

• It's not a put off since its better to be a girl's first kiss than her 900th.

• she is a pure girl , which has kept herself to the know she is going to be with forever :).

• I can't judge because I'm 21 and I'm in the exact same situation.

• I see, we should join a club lol

• Weird since it's easier for girls. But not necessarily bad.

• I don't mind. If you love a girl, how many kisses she had had doesn't matter.

• It wouldn't bother me at all, I'd prefer it at the minute because I've never been kissed either.

• lol cool, I see I'm not alone :)

• I know how you feel, I don't have any guy friends at all.

• Add me as a friend, and we can talk, it might help the both of us :)

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 3

• Just to let you know that your not the only girl :) I'm 19 and never done anything like that. I just want it to be special, with someone I really like and not when they are drunk. I had this situation the other day where the guy I liked asked if he could kiss me but I told him no cause he was drunk, and that I didn't want it to happen like that. He was cool with it and said that it was nice knowing that I had never done anything with a guy :) so I don't think it should be a problem

• I was 21 when I got my first kiss. I had one summer fling that year too. Unfortunately, that is all the experience I've had and I am now 26.

• im the same sadly