Would you date a short girl?

I'm a sixteen-year-old girl and I'm 4 ft 8. Is that bad? Would you date short girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I think short girls are cute. The one problem I can think of is the uncomfortableness of hugging and kissing. I think she and I can live through that though.

What Guys Said 7

• I think short girls are cute, heights not really a big issue, but I feel bad honestly if she's just towering over me haha.

• I'd rather date a girl whose any height shorter than me than any height taller than me.

• I would date a short girl (who is 18 or older), assuming she's attractive overall.

• I like short girls, the girl I have a crush on is about your height.

• yes, short girls are cute haha

• I find it a turn-on. It's not bad at all.

• You'll still grow so don't lose hope.

And, yes I would still date someone like you.

What Girls Said 3

• I am sure most guys won't mind to date you if you're attractive enough.

I am on the short side too. (5'2)

• Honey the best things in life come in small packages and any man who look past it is a loser so dont worry :)

• don't think guys mind. it's cute. and at least you can wear heels and not tower over guys. plus, you can date guys of almost any height!

i'm short too..though I am 5"2 so I'm on the "taller" side of short compared to you, and no guy ever has complained.

• I'm 19 well turning 20 soon and I'm 4'9 (just a little bit taller than you). Well you still have hopes, you're young and you'll still grow for sure. They say taller guys would rather date shorter girls but I don't know. Because most from what I have seen, tall girls always get the attention. So yeah, if only I could grow a little bit taller. Haha!

• @Anne0520 I know, rite? I really hope I'll grow... But I don't think so cause my parents aren't really tall either... I don't know if I should take growth hormones. I'm afraid there might be side effects and I don't think it's something "natural".

• im turning 20 this April and 4'9 too @Anne0520 and ived accepted already that i might not grow taller and im quite ok with it i dont see anything wrong being small except when social standards and norms comes in, and see past you and just notices ur height i really wish i could be taller i would glady want be 5 flat at least