A guy I'm dating told me he loves me...

...on the very first date. O.O

Yeah, and then a few days later said it again and asked me if I would ever say it back. I told him that an emotion like love is something that comes with time and that it was way too soon for me to feel that way.

He also referred to me as his girlfriend on the first day before clarifying with me if that was what I wanted. I told him that I'm not quite ready for titles and that we're "seeing each other."

And last, within a few days he talked about either me moving in with him or vice versa. For me, that is out of the question.

I do like him but these are some major red flags for me. Anyone have any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion is RUN! This is happening way too fast!

What Guys Said 4

• A fast relationship is not going to last very log and soon enough you two will become bored. Before you know it he will be asking for sex. Talk to him about slowing down this relationship.

• Ok, first I gotta ask is if he's foreign. Second, did you know him before your first date?

• Um...how long have you known this guy? He seems to be moving...pretty fast. I would still stick with going out with him, but with caution.

• Those are not really red flags.

It must be that he just want to convey his feelings quick.

What Girls Said 1

• uhm that's not normal dear