Would you refuse to date a guy for minor infractions?

Some 'major' turn offs for me is a guy with a ugly or feminine voice, nasty or crooked teeth, incessant swearing, too many skin tones, ect... Am I being a little too vain for some of the imperfections listed- not that I would change my mind or anything, but how many women have the same physical standards for guys and agree with me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Would you refuse to date a guy for minor infractions?

Yes

Am I being a little too vain for some of the imperfections listed- not that I would change my mind or anything, but how many women have the same physical standards for guys and agree with me?

I don't think you're being a little too vain especially when likely said guys would have also rejected you for minor infractions like an ugly or masculine voice, nasty or crooked teeth, incessant swearing, etc.

I have similar standards to you and agree with you on refusing to date guys with such infractions since I don't consider guys to have traits I find physically unattractive and see no reason to change that when likely said guy wouldn't have approached me if he didn't find me physically attractive.