First date, how do I know how it went?

The other day I went out with this guy I like, but I'm not sure what to think. We went to go see a movie and went out into town for a while after. I'm not sure what to think cause he didn't make a move the whole night or kiss me good bye? I tried to be open but now I'm just confused! he told me he liked me and told one of my friends he did but he is NOT showing me he want to be with me? I have been cutting him some slack because I know this was his first date and he is shy and has never really been or talked to girls, I don't know if he actually likes me or just wants to be friends? TO add I was the one who set up the date :/

Most Helpful Guy

• He really does like you.

No man will go to a movie with a girl alone without at least interested in her.

He's just shy.

He'll soon be all over you if he gets to spend more time with you.

What Guys Said 1

• The first date is not always enough to tell whether or not you like someone. Give it time, and if it will work out, it will work out.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him a few days to get a hold of you. If you don't hear from him after two or three days, send him a message just simply telling him that you had a good time and that you're looking forward to hearing from him soon. You want to be upbeat and encouraging, plus leaving the ball in his court by leaving it as his responsibility to 'get ahold of you soon'. If he's interested, he'll get a hold of you. If you don't hear from him, well then you've pretty much got your answer don't you?