Girls: Is going to the zoo on a date kinda stupid?

Be honest, I know it's cute but I haven't been to the zoo since I was a kid and I figure that there's gonna be a lot of screaming kids and stuff and it'll feel like we're at chucky cheese

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like it!

• Really? Or is there somewhere better to go. I personally might think it will be a little boring but idk

• Some people don't but owning pets is a good sign. Do it! :)

• Ok thanks!

What Girls Said 13

• Not at all, lol, actually I think it's a great date idea because it's FUN, and it's something out of the ordinary to do. It's not your average date, and I like that. Just the fact that it's different in and of itself would be a plus to me, and I'd probably be more intrigued by the guy because of it, lol. =] I personally really enjoy the zoo.

• Um...NO! I know this question is old but...I freaking love the zoo. So there.

• May be a bit pricey for a first date, but if we're in a relationship, I'd freaking love that!

• I've never been to the zoo but I think it would be a great idea! Well maybe for me because I love animals. But if she likes animals, maybe shed like it too?

• If she likes animals then it's perfect, it's cute and you can hold hands etc :)

• Absolutely not! I'd much prefer that than going to a boring dinner. :') Plus, you'll never run out of conversation, because you'll have all the animals to talk about.

• It's not stupid, it's just different.

• if she likes you, where you both go for a date shouldn't be a turn-off :D But I think it's better to care about her favour. For eg, if she doesn't like children, getting squezzed by a bunch of children doesn't sound great at all.

• no it's so cute and perfect for
    a date ! gogogo

• that's a plus points for me cause I love animals and It's something new.. You should ask her just to be sure.

• Its actually fun and a nice change.

• The zoo never gets old! It's a chance to be light hearted.

• I love the zoo. Given that it's not in the middle of July and the weather is nice, anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• Its unique and non-typical, and just about any girl would be impressed with your creativity.

Plus, if the girl is an animal lover, that's even better! :-D

• Going to the zoo should be a plus for women