Guys, if your FWB/Hook up/Whatever came to you after going on a date with another guy would you be upset?

Or how would you feel about it? I realize, I would hate it if he did it to me but that's because I have feeling for him. Aaaand now I feel like a terrible person.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If you have 'feelings' for him then he's not a 'FWD or a hook up' as far as you are concerned

2. The whole point of being a FWB is first to be a friend i.e. someone who understands you - SO if she came to me after dating someone else

2.1. I'd be happy for her that she got herself a date

2.2. Feel good and happy that she came to me after a date

2.3. Kind of concerned that (if she doesn't tell me) probably the date didn't go well which is why she came to me? - I will actually ask her that, she's a friend and I'll be concerned about it.

3. I think you did OK - YOU have feelings for him, but you are a FWB for him :D SO he's not feeling bad for sure, so quit the guilt young lady ;) :D

What Guys Said 6

• I've had FWB before, but only exclusive ones. I make that crystal clear, and have twice turned down such opportunities because she didn't want to be exclusive.

Some people are fine with non-exclusivity, and some aren't, but part of being a FWB is being adult enough to talk about that and create some rules and expectations that you both can live with. If you can't TALK about this stuff, then you aren't mature enough for FWB (and that goes for him as well).

• I thought the whole point of FWB was that you were not exclusive. If he wants an exclusive relationship with you, then he needs to make you his girlfriend. You did nothing wrong.

• I fly into Santa mode, rubbing my belly and sayin "Ho, ho, ho!

• I'd feel like the man.. think about it, another guy wines and dines you and then after the date you come over and we hook up. I'd take that arrangement anyday!

• Well you couldn't be mad at him, you have no commitment to each other besides f*cking lol

• No no, other way around. I did it to him Friday and when he found out I'd been out with someone else before I came over, he was like "you WHAT?"

• Lol well he needs to get over it

• I don't Care anymore lol , after my heart had been broken I didn't give a sh*t about life

What Girls Said 2

• I think most guys have double standards about these things. It's OK for them but not for their FWB/hook up.

• My "boo thang" got a little jealous and intimated when he asked more questions about the other guy, but overall its not like he's in love so its nothing to feel terrible about. A friends with benefits mainly wants sex, he'd rather the other guy take you out and you can come through to hook up.