What is going on in his head? Thanks!!!

Im 21 he's 25. We met last week, talked about exchanging number & through a mutual friend I got his number & text him. After texting back & forth for about 2days he bet me I couldn't beat him up (as a joke). After entertaining that for a bit I said "that's it, tomorrow I'm coming to kick your butt" I ended up going to his house to what I thought was just a visit. He ended up tickling me (like pinning me on the ground/couch ticking my ribs) we had lots of fun! Since he has text me good morning and sweet dreams everyday :) that is until yesterday. He would hardly hold a conversation & today he was sending those annoying 1word replies. I'm just curious as to why he'd stop texting me, whyd he tickle me in the first place, and what is going on in his head? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys' thinking is not as streamlined and logical as we'd like to think they are. Where emotional things are concerned they get very befuddled and often STOP talking to you when they MOST feel like talking to you. After figuring themselves out, they contact you again. In some cases you're still available, in others you've moved on.

What if you help him out a little by initiating calls/texts? You know, compensate for his being shy or emotionally unavailable/unreliable? Well, then you're chasing and stifling him and he'll ultimately feel cornered rather than cared. for. I presume that's not an appealing goal for you.

So, he initiated attention/touching because he had some level of interest in you. He stopped either because of "cold feet" or because he lost interest in you. From the sidelines it's really hard to tell which one he's going through. You'd know best since you're seeing it first hand.

Don't spend too much time fretting about him...

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe it was a family issue

• There must be something that he's currently undergoing.

Like he's just busy or some issues.

What Girls Said 1

• Look may be your thinking too much, that's the problem many girls have that we think too much and usually its just nothing you kow, may be something came up that has distracted him for A while or made him upset, may be something came up with his kids and he doesn't want to share it with you or anybody else, you know guys came be like that! I dnt think he is acting like this because he doesn't like u. Just give him his space and when he is ready he will talk to u