The dreaded cellulite in shorts. Would you date a girl who had some cellulite?

Hello, I am a young adult who is about 5.6 and weighs 135 to 140 pounds. I know this is sort of a lot of weight but I don't look fat at all. I have some cellulite on my upper thighs and butt, and I am dreading the summer. I live in an EXTREMELY hot place, and of course I am going to wear shorts. I also live like 5 minutes away from the beach so there is no avoiding a bikini I ask you as guys is cellulite that noticeable? For those who will answer the question, when wearing clothes I often get hit on by guys saying I have a really nice body, nice butt etcetera, but I am afraid that if I were to be in a bikini or shorts they would be horrified of me. Guys is cellulite really that important to you? Would you date a girl who had some cellulite? Also it is hereditary in my family! It's kinda like this first picture

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You're human right? Look at all the people around you and I bet you can easily say they have insecurities as well, maybe lesser than cellulite or worse than cellulite. It's what makes humans well... humans. Of course in the grand scheme of things it's not going to matter. As cliche as it seems personality shines through everything. I have acne now and yeah I do get a little insecure about it. Sometimes I wonder what others think about me and I try to hide it but you just can't. You learn to live with the obstacles you face and that makes you a better person on the inside.

Everyone has flaws, nobody is perfect. Never forget that.

What Guys Said 6

• Actually I would slightly PREFER it. I love it when a girl has cellulite. It just looks so sexy, so hot. If your thighs look like the first picture, you should wear super short shorts year round, even in winter in a temperate climate. But above all what I love is confidence. I saw a girl today who had full thighs and a lot of cellulite (despite being sorta skinny) and she was wearing super short shorts flaunting it, and I thought it was so hot not only the look of it, but that she had the confidence to display it tot he world like that.

Basically, guys don't notice or care about cellulite. If a guy does notice or care, it's usually because he LIKES cellulite. Of course there's that 1% who refuses to date any girl with any "imperfections" but do you really wanna date that kind of guy?

• Haha 9 out of 10 girls have cellulite. It's not attractive, but it's not the end of the world. As long as it's not a ton of it.

• I'd have no problem with it.

• damn girl you got a booty like that I wouldn't even notice

• You're making a much bigger deal out of this than it deserves.

You women are so critical of yourselves with stuff like this. We really don't give a sh*t.

• Those are not really noticeable.

A guy would be checking your boobs, and not your upper thighs.

What Girls Said 2

• The cellulite doesn't look awful, if that's what you look like.

You are a real woman, not the fake ones on magazines with the work done or the touch ups.

I'm sure any guy would appreciate the fact that you are real.

Plus they will be too busy admiring your body that they won't even notice it,

• Definitely if a girl has cellulite so what's the problem in it...