Is it mean of me to only want to help guys on here from now on?

I feel that women don't need advice on here, stuff like "what are clues he's interested in me?" "this guy flirts with me and asked me out on a date, do you think he's interested?" "why did this guy buy me a rose for Valentine's day?" are questions that I simply can't handle and I feel guy's questions deserve more attention stuff like "she said she wanted to have sex but wouldn't kiss me" "she said she had a great time but stopped returning my calls" "she said she's not interested in dating but I saw her with another guy holding hands" deserves A LOT more answers. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it probably just looks that way from the other side. I've wanted to know the answers to questions not totally different from those, because I've genuinely not known on my own. At the same time, the questions you posted that guys ask seem really obvious to me. For example:

Wanted to have sex but wouldn't kiss: she wanted the guy to be the one to kiss her, and/or she was just playing at not wanting to kiss and was misunderstood, and/or she literally just wanted sex with no risk of an emotional connection (some people view kissing as fairly emotional, some people not).

Not returning calls: try texting her once (some girls hate talking on the phone), but otherwise she's just not interested. You know the stereotype that guys say they'll call and then don't? It's like that.

Saw her with another guy: nothing personal, but she just wasn't into the guy that asked her out. Not being interested in dating was a polite way to express that she wasn't interested in dating THAT guy.

I think the thing is that everyone on here is confused, even if their questions seem straightforwards, or none of us would be here, haha.

What Girls Said 6

• Just don't answer the questions that read like that. There are definitely questions by both girls and guys worth answering. I mean, I don't really respond to the type of questions you listed either, but those obviously aren't the only questions girls ask. I also don't answer questions about penis size or angry rants about women anymore, and those are mostly by guys, but often similarly pointless to answer. It's at your discretion.

• I personally LOVE the opinion of a man, because truth be told, men UNDERSTAND men and when I need true solid advice about MEN and how they THINK ...only a man can set me straight. Women over analyze (I know I do) and men are more cut and dry than that and many times I need a reality check when dealing with the opposite sex. So...I can only say that I LOVE advice from men AND THE LADIES TOO :) Just saying that when it comes to questions of turmoil in a relationship and I need to know where a guy's head is at I love to hear from a man's point of view

• yes, women over analyze even emoticons

• Why do you think that? I don't understand the difference between the guys' dating problems and girls' dating problems.They are both relevant to us,as young people with confusing relationships.I think you find them more important because you are a guy too and you easily empatize huh?

• I think those guys' questions are pretty much the equivalent of a woman's silly questions...

1. Maybe she had bad breath at the time, so she was afraid to kiss him.

2. She either didn't have that great of a time, or she found something better.

3. That was her way of letting a guy down easy. I personally wouldn't do this for fear the guy I let down saw me with another guy and thought of me as a liar, or someone else saw me with another guy and thought of me as a liar for telling the first guy who asked me out that I rejected that I "wasn't interested in dating". ...or maybe she really isn't interested in dating, but just wants f*** buddies.

I think men ask just as many silly questions as women when they are inexperienced(not saying that I have much experience myself lol, I'm really quite naiive when it comes to dating.), so to say that women don't need as much help as men is kind of assuming a lot, don't you think? I think the opposite gender is just as confusing to the other. Now with that being said, care to answer my latest question that I posted, pretty please? ;) lol

• i guess so, but women I feel are more fickle in love

• Not all "dumb" questions, or questions that are answered easily by more mature/wise individuals are asked by girls. Guys ask them too. It's unfair to slap a gender label on this, because it's not valid from what I have seen on here.

• QA: I've seen guys ask weird questions too. There are no "dumb" questions. There are just those who think other things are "dumb". Besides, people can ask what they want. It is up to you whether or not you want to answer them.

QA: What kinds of questions do you click on to answer? Sometimes if you don't click on questions that you don't like or you don't think you can handle, you don't get to see how difficult the question is. Just saying.

• Answer whatever you want. If you think a question is silly or obvious, then you don't have to answer it. Silly questions do come from both men and women though, of course. How many penis size questions are on here? Haha!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it works that way. Girls deserve as much attention as guys. Yes, some girls may ask questions like that, but guys might also ask easy-to-answer questions. Here are some questions from girls that show that women also deserve attention.

link

link

link

• Women are much more likely to be better at answering questions, because they aren't going to be as mean as guys. They are more caring and empathic in their answers. However, there are some guys that give good answers too. There are wise people in both men and women.

• LOL, many of the questions girls ask on here are flat out obvious. Who cares if it's mean of you, go and do you thing, nobody is personally obligating you to answer their questions, there are plenty people on here to pick up the slack.

• This girl game me a note that said '' I like you.'' do you think she likes me? = D

• Either way actions speak louder than words so all those type of questions have obvious answers. I do think however guys here ask just as many stupid ass questions as girls. I see the same idiot with the woe is me circumcision, the wanna kick me in the balls, she has friends that are guys should I dump her and other questions that makes anyone want to roll their eyes. I also see a lot of questions that bundle EVERYONE under the same race, gender, age etc and think how foolish it is to think only girls do this or guys do this etc. Girls can be great, guys can be great, girls can be phucktards as well as guys. If I see any question asked from a sincere place in their heart, they are of legal age, they are not asking the same thing over and over and they want help and will accept help then I will answer it regardless of age, gender or race.