What do girls think of guys who sometimes wears girls clothes, would you date them?

im a straight guy who sometimes likes to wear girls clothes (just clothes) like bras, panties, leggings, skirts (in private never in public) what do girls think of a guy like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a current Psychology major (I might change to something in computer science). I know the reasons behind it. Other girls might find it kind of weird, I don't know but the stats and research don't lie. Just out of curiosity do you do it to imagine being with a girl, because its comfy (it feels natural ect.), because you like the feel of the fabric, or because of some other reason?

• When I do it I think that the clothes look good on me (my sisters clothes). The colors, the details and the design are really well made. I try to get in the female mind. I'm not sure why though. Maybe to see the world from another perspective. I don't know, it might be part of the reason. I feel sexy in those clothes. I am O.K in jeans and T'shirt but I never feel sexy about myself in jeans and T'shirt. I think sometimes I feel cool in jeans and T'shirt but never sexy.

• Till now I got into some of her tops, some jackets, a kind of head gear and some pants but never intimate underwear. I wonder sometimes why I do it maybe it is to imagine or feel a girl around me. I don't have a girlfriend and I feel loveless at times. I am happy when I am in her clothes. I don't know if I would want to wear them all the time. I did not have the opportunity to try that out. I think getting into her clothes made me respect women more. You women like to feel good about yourselves.

• Do you think you prefer women's clothes?

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest I might be kind of into it, but mostly because I like people who aren't super rigid about gender stuff. The majority of women would disagree with me though, haha.

• I'm not going to lie, that would put me off.

What Guys Said 1

• no offense, sounds kinda gay