I don't know what to do! Why is it like this

When I first met this guy three months ago, everything was great, He was always texting me good morning, asking to go out and do stuff etc. If I seemed upset he would always texts me asking what was wrong, etc. But for the past month everything has changed. It seems like he's been most distant. Like he'll ask to chill, but that involves me driven 40 minutes to his house where we just sit and chill in his room. Sometimes I feel like I should make things more exciting like plan something for us. But, nothing just feels the same at all. He always likes my status' or pictures on Facebook, but he won't call me first or text me good morning. I try and go days without talking to him to see if he'll hikt me up but after one day I always give in and end up hitting him up first. I just dunno... It seems like he's backing off and when I bring it up to him he just tells me I'm tripping. Or when I said something to him the other day about us not talking that much this week he was like, "I Haven't been keeping a record of when we talk." But he'll tell me stuff like he wants to come watch me ride horses. etc. Saturday I messaged him first but then had to go to work and he went and played ball, and I told him to hmu after if he wanted to do something. And he did hit me up. But, I ended up having work. It just seemed like everything is one sided trying to hit each other up and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think it seems one sided because it is one sided. It feels to me that you are putting so much into this relationship and he doesn't seem to be trying. You are obviously not getting what you need and when you point this out and he just says he's not keeping a record of when you talk... that is kinda mean. Its almost as if he knows he's got you and you're not going anywhere. You really need to hang out with your friends more and not be so quick to do what he wants to do. If anything, the busier you will not have so much time to think about him and break down and contact him. If he really does care, he will contact you. Good luck:)

What Guys Said 2

• i totally disagree with Yriuqni .. am a guy and I think I got that .. he is a nice guy trying to get in a relation with you .. but 3 months of Tom & Jerry .. really ! .. he got bored and stopped trying that hard so if you ignored him it will make things worse .. that's my point of view

• Thats how I feel. I've hated that it's been Tom and Jerry. I've always been the one hitting him up first really though for the past month..

• i don't know what's the move her .. because life taught me that these things should move too fast before getting complicated .. if you still want him try to get him to go on a date with you maybe this will speed up the process

• If you start ignoring him more like he is to you instead of chasing after him, maybe he will start to initiate something first. If not then you know that he's not into you anymore and you move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be like this. Even if he adores you, he ll get distant when he sees how you keep gravitating towards him.. it's normal. So change your attitude, be busier, don't text him first no matter what, if he calls, cut it short..show him that he is not your number one anymore, if he cares, he ll do something about it.. if he doesn't, then he's just not into you :)

• Sounds like your conversations are probably pretty dry. Try being more playful. Tease him, joke, play through "pretend" situations in a conversation. Use some off color humor. If he has fun talking to you, he'll at least notice when he has and hasn't dropped you a line. And he'll want to talk to you more.