Is it love or am I crazy ?

Okay, here's the story :

Chip, this guy I met in high school, a year younger than me. we met each other and hit it off extremely fast. We were friends, for about a year or two and then we started talking. We always had that kind of flirty friendship, so us talking was something really fun. Problem then, he had a girlfriend. So we never dated, and or nothing happened between us. We did hook up when they were on a "break" Couple years passed, I graduated and I had saw him on my birthday this past November. We didn't speak to each other, just pondered each other from accross the room. He wished me happy birthday the next morning on Facebook. I had just gotten over a break up with someone and was feeling a little lonely, and frisky. I wanted to have sex with someone and it be just that, no strings attached, no intentional reasoning behind it. just sex. So I messaged him, normal convo. We missed each other and decided to hang out. We hung out and one thing led to another, and we ended up having sex. I'm not the most expierenced lover, but he was absolutley amazing, best sex hands down. It was passionate and, we were so comfortable with each other. It was complete bliss, we cuddled and had long conversations after each round. it was perfect. I took it very literal and as much as I didn't want to be attached to him, I was. I couldn't help but be. We didn't talk for awhile, some girl found out we had sex and told everyone. He thought I told people, it was just really messy. We had sex again in January. We never talked about anything, & I never told him that I had slight feelings for him just because I didn't want to say I liked him and he have no feelings for me at all. But as I was leaving his house after we had sex, he gave me a hug at the door, a sweet kiss, told me he loved me, and be safe on my way home. We saw each other in publc a couple days after that night, he didn't say anything to me. I was so mad about it, I told him I didn't want to deal with him anymore. I didn't mean it and regreted it as soon as I sent it. I haven't seen him since really, and we haven't had sex, we occassionally text, when I text him, hoping for a rendevous, but it usually ends up not happening. My question is, what is the mean of all this, am I blowing it out of proportion ? am I asking too much of him? Was it just sex it him ? Or because we have such amazing sex, could there be somehting there ?

Also, this isn't something that I have seem to let go very easily. it's been 5 months going on 6 and I can't get him out of my head. I text him every once and a while. but nothing ever really happens. I don't know if I feel too strongly about him or what. I told him I only wanted to have sex with him, but I'm afraid I might be in love. & if it helps, I'm a scorpio female and he's an aires male

What Guys Said 1

• ...You do realize those birthday symbols or whatever, are not SET IN STONE, people are individuals, just because I have a certain sign... doesn't mean I SHARE ANY OF THOSE PERSONALITY TRAITS, fears, desires, or whatever. A person can have any of those in a mixture, or be very much alike one sign, lol it does not mean they will be a certain way...

And no it sounds like infatuation, you were lonely and you had sex, your body released endorhpins into your system, but I can't tell you what it was, only you can do that, hope my blunt honesty helps.

• Sorry if I sounded rude, I just wanted you to know that a persons personality, wants, and morals and decided by a birth sign, that would just disappoint you, expecting a certain thing because of their birth sign.

What Girls Said 0