Why do you think there's good looking girls on dating sites?

So yeah today I signed up for a dating sites just simply for the fun of it because I thought it would be funny. To my surprise, I saw a lot more cute and very attractive girls than I thought. I mean, I don't understand why they would be on those sites. They would have plenty of guys going after them without being on there.

Most Helpful Girl

• IF you're attractive, men automatically assume that you are taken or married. And just because you find a woman to be cute or attractive doesn't mean that she herself thinks that she is cute or attractive.

Also, not everyone has the ability to socialize. They make work allot or go to school alot, and have trouble organizing time to socialize. Allot of women also have social anxieties and disorders. It may be easier for them to meet people online without the pressure than face to face interaction causes.

Online dating is difficult however. Tons of Creeps and Insane people. Its really not worth it if you are a man or a woman. You may end up chained in someones basement.

Don't think online dating is safe for you just because you're a man.

What Girls Said 9

• Believe it or not, women (even attractive women) don't have lines of men waiting for them. We really don't get approached that often, lol. Cute girls probably go on dating sites because they're tired of waiting.

• I get asked this all the time, and the guys usually say

"You're even more beautiful than your photos, why are you on a dating site?!"

And it's because I don't meet guys out in real life, I don't go out much- I work a lot or I'm with family or friends. I don't really want to try and meet guys at bars. It's super easy online though

• 1 they are fakes trying to pose as cute girls

2 no guy approaches them in real life

3 they want to have fun and live a life no one knows about

4 they are looking for attention

5 they just broke up with their boyfriend and want to try something new.

6 they like cyber sex?

7 they are too shy

8 they want some sort of entertainment

9 etc etc

• They can't find guys, they're really shy (Yes, attractive people can be extremely shy) or they don't know how to use body language to attract someone. Or their photos are photoshopped to bits.

• Beauty is only skin deep, remember that.

• Most people are fake on online dating websites, I wouldn't trust the interent for dating.

• It's so much easier to meet guys on there since everyone is looking to meet someone, sure for different things but it's so easy to sort through the douche bags too. At least online they are usually honest about their intentions and don't have to worry about getting a drink thrown in their face. So the girl does not have to waste time to get to know a guy only to find out he was just trying to get her into bed. Not to mention guys and girls are so much braver online because online the rejection does not seem so harsh.My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years and we met online.

• Maybe all the guys they dated weren't nice. Beauty has its pros and cons. Though many people would go for them, it may be for the wrong reasons, and perhaps that's why they wanted to go to dating sites so they could perhaps find someone who's interested in a relationship rather than just sex. Also, now a days, it's much easier to find partners on dating sites rather than in real life since there's less real interaction going on due to the popularity of phones and computers.

• Contrary to popular belief, a lot of pretty girls have a hard time finding boyfriends. It could be that they are just not in the right places to meet guys, or maybe they just are not seeming approachable enough for a guy to talk to them.

I've had several guys ask me why I am on a dating site. My answer is simple, I want to find someone. I'm not having luck meeting a guy organically, so I went online.

Guys don't approach me in public places. I never get approached at the gym, or out grocery shopping. Even when I do see guys, they have girlfriends. Any guys that seem to be single are just not interested.

So I decided to go online in hopes of meeting someone. I'm a nice person, if someone talks to me, I am nice and say hello and try to talk to them. I've got a good job, I have my own place and I have a car. I'm not looking for a guy to buy me things or to take me out all the time. But it's nice if he does once in awhile (I do those things in return too!).

What Guys Said 6

• My guess is ~95% of the 'cute girls' are fake accounts, either by guys trolling or by the site trying to get guys to pay for additional services.

as to the ~5% that are real, either it's because they live in the boonies, or because they are new to the idea of dating sites.

• 1. theyre attractive in their photos. you don't know what you'll be getting when you meet them in person.

2. even attractive people are affected by psychosis and sh*tty boyfriends they get in a fight with.

3. there's some genuinely attractive girls online. it happens.

• for attention

• Because they don't want to approach so they go on a dating site hoping to get approached on there

• Best Answer: I know guys who f***ed a lot of girls from meeting online, and couples that got married from online, there's a wide variety. Truth is everyone uses there best photos, and in person they are not that attractive, you'll know soon enough lol.

• So did I-but just for the hell of it. But yeah, there are PLENTY of good looking girls on dating websites. Just because you may look like you've fallen straight from heaven, doesn't mean you're taken by any means.