I'm really confused why he would do this?

I dated this guy a year ago for a few months. Long story short, he dumped me and then about 2 months later went and married this other girl...it was really random and everyone (myself included) told him not to do it, that he'd regret it, and basically that he was being really dumb. We recently started talking again, but it's only texts and it's only every once in a while. The thing that confuses me though, is that he flirts with me a lot in his texts. He's also told me that he's not happy in his marriage, it's not what he wanted, and that he doesn't want it right now but that it's not terrible. He also told me that he looks at my Facebook sometimes (we're not friends on there) and that he thinks I look really good. Maybe I'm just thinking WAY too far into this, but I'm just so confused!

Most Helpful Guy

• You were right; he WILL regret his decision, and it WAS a dumb thing to do. There's nothing sadder than a married guy who is trying to keep his options open. If I were in your situation, I would stay as far away from him as possible; he doesn't know what he wants.

What Guys Said 1

• It's clear that he just want to cheat on his wife.

Keep your distance from him.

What Girls Said 2

• STOP. Don't get entangled in a married man's life. Yes, he is flirting with you and you should just let him go. Don't communicate with him through texts. You are just going to frustrate yourself and be really unfair to his wife. It's the whole, "he dug his grave and he has to lie in it" saying. He chose this girl over you. Keep saying that to yourself over and over again. Even if he kept your attention and was still married to this girl, he's not going to choose you over her. Just move on and stop communicating with him.

• Watch your step with this guy. Don't be confused, this guys a player.