First teen relationship - do's and dont's?

I recently asked out a girl who I thought liked me and she agreed to go on a date with me. We both like each other. Right now only some close friends know about this and we don't act like a couple at school. But this date is coming up and I've really done my best to ensure it will be a fun date, I've got it all set up.

But I'm curious as to how to progress and act as a boyfriend after the date? I just wanted to ask about do's and dont's here, as I'm new to being in a relationship. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be yourself and use your common sense. Every relationship is different. What is do's for me might be dont's for her ;)

Good luck and have fun at your first date!

What Girls Said 1

• do's

-make her laugh

-if you can tell something is wrong talk to her

-listen to her

-like her for her

-show her you care

-return her calls & text

-take her out maybe something simple

DON'T

-CHEAT ON HER

-LIE TO HER

-USE HER

-MAKE HER CRY

-IGNORE HER CALLS, TEXT AND IGNORE HER AROUND YOUR FRIENDS

#1 NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU SHE ISN'T WORTH YOUR TIME!

What Guys Said 2

• Communication is key. Remember that proverb. My first like serious relationship ended last month from a lack of communication. We started to resent each other, she got distant so I broke it off. This is sad because we were as happy as all hell, couldn't get enough of each other. Now we ignore each other and I basically stopped showing up to study hall because of her.

• Do's

- Always return her calls/texts

- Take her out to dates once in a while

- Always shower her with your attention and care

Dont's

- Don't cheat on her

- Don't flirt with other girls.

- Don't ignore or keep distance with her as the relationship progresses.