Would you rather date a celebrity of your choice or your crush/the hottest person you know?

And the reason for your choice is...?

A question for fun! :D

• I would rather date a celebrity of my choice.
  • I would rather date my crush/the hottest person I know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a quiet life.

Dating a celebrity would bring a lot of drama.

Like, I imagine some of their crazy fans would chase me or

wish they could get rid of me. And I don't want enemies hahah~. xD

Let a lone the paparazzi and the noisy busy life they have.

I can feel how much trouble they go through,

they are tolerating it for fame (it's the fame tax).

What Guys Said 9

• Vote 'B' YAY I'm in the majority lol

End of the day a celeb is a human being, it just depends on proximity & access to them that's all :)

A crush could be anyone, even a celeb so end of the day a crush is a crush and I'd obviously love dating who I'm crushing on :D

The one I'm crushing on is naturally the HOTTEST person I know :D ;)

• Now that I've thought about this for a while, I would never want to date a celebrity. No privacy and I would probably end up beating up paparazzi (I'm not even a violent person). Oh and again there's no guarantee that the celeb has a good or even a decent personality. But cheesus dating my crush would be great..! Hopefully :D

• My crush would be the most realistic. A celebrity would always have some form of paparazzi following her and eventually me and that would make me feel really uncomfortable. Besides, I know my crush because we talk about how each others week has gone. How would I keep a conversation going with someone who I would choose purely on looks? It'd be very difficult that's for sure.

• Important question: is marriage on the table, and are pre-nups involved? I'm tryna get PAID, SONNNNN!

• Ack, sorry I voted wrong, I wanted A.

I never had any real life crushes, so I guess dating Kelly Hu or Lucy Lawless would be pretty amazing.

• I am not really into celebrities. In terms of personal relationships I mean. I would rather be with someone I have known personally for quite some time than a celebrity that gets chased around by people trying to take pictures, and all that stuff.

• I would rather not date a celebrity or the hottest person I know. I can date the several of the hottest girls I know, and they aren't all that ... I'd rather date someone who is hot enough in my eyes, and has a killer personality. She doesn't have to be the hottest.

• I wouldn't date a celebrity. I'd hate to be in the spotlight like that

• I'd rather date a crush. I wouldn't like the spotlight you'd get if you dated a celebrity.

What Girls Said 5

• crush or hottest person because dating a celebrity will bring drama and scandalks, plus I don't personally know them that well.

• I would choose my crush. I never really found celebrities that appealing.

• celebrity to me is only meant for admiration and not dating
    i would rather date my crush :P

• Hmm, my instinct says celebrity of my choice, but that's probably just because I adore a few.

But in reality, I'd go for the person I actually know. I would hate to date a celebrity, as I value privacy, haha! And I could have a real chance at building a life with someone I know in my real life.

B.

• B. I would imagine dating a celebrity would be way too much drama for my taste.