Should I call him or text him to wish him a happy birthday ?

Hello !

Well my exs birthday is in few days. And since we broke up on very good terms , I was wondering shoud I call or just text him to wish him a happy birthday ?

PS : We still do love each other .. and I can't deny that I still want him back .. will a phone call be a better idea in this case ?

thank you guys .. but I'm not gonna be sending anything anymore. Turned out he's an a**hole and I don't want him back anymore ..

thank you again :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so its no harm in it... it will spark up his interest.. Give him a call and you never know what might happen... I'm wondering should I do the same for my x hers is in 3 weeks.

What Guys Said 2

• Keep it simple and brief. I'd just text to be honest.

• call its more meaningful

What Girls Said 1

• Just a text will do, and its the smartest. While you might be on good term, and you want him back you don't want to go above and beyond. Keep it simple and sweet let him know your thinking of him and wish him a good day on his birthday, but if you want any chance of actually getting him back you can let him think you are waiting around, and the more simple the gesture the better.