Why is this guy suddenly ignoring me?

I met this guy at school we went on a date and he kissed me. But we decided to be friends as he's going through some personal stuff and so am I. Anyway we chat every now and then, but just recently during a conversation he sent me randomly a picture of himself shirtless, supposedly to show off his new tattoo. He's showed me shirtless pictures of himself before. He likes to work out and he claimed he wanted to show me what he looked like now. This was not through a text message. However this time I decided to tell him he looked good with his shirt off before I acted like it was no big deal. I just nodded and said cool. At first he pretended as if he didn't know what I was talking about, but when I told him it was a bad attempt at flirting, he said thank you along with flattered emoticon. Now he doesn't respond to my text messages. I know he reads them as he has an Iphone. I do like him, but I wasn't trying to sext him or anything. I've never had nor as he. It was just innocent flirting. It was a compliment. How do I fix this? I didn't think I did anything wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• He could be trying to avoid potentially getting attached to you. There is also the possibility that he has been getting back together with a past love and feels it would be inappropriate to keep talking.

I'm guilty of doing both of the above in the past.

What Girls Said 0