Why is he obsessed with sex/flirting with other girls but not me? So confusing!?

So my ex and I broke up because I found that he'd been cheating online with many many girls not just one or 2 I'm talking 10+... on 2 separate web sites. He talks to them like girlfriends, and most of them he's never met. Most of the conversations revolve around sex ect.

Here's the question, I am still friends with him (crazy I know) but it is because he is an amazing supportive friend now, to be honest my feelings for him have faded into a friendship which is weird.

Anyway the whole situation is still a little uncomfortable because I know he is still doing it, even though we broke up over it, plus he never tries to initiate sex with me now even though we're close (and didn't much when we were together) yet talks about sex to all these girls...so he obviously loves it...

i don't get if we get along so well, and he's still affectionate and caring/texts every day, why he has to talk to all these other girls all the bloody time?!

When I stay at his we share a bed, and he will only ever cuddle me to sleep and nothing else, we dated for 9 months prior to all this.

Baring in mind we did have sex a few weeks back when discussing getting back together and was emotional but since then nothing. so I know he still finds me sexually attracted

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like the guy likes the world of cyber relationships. He can feel fulfilled having multiple flirtations with less effort than a real relationship.

Frankly it sounds like the guy has some emotional and relationship issues. He clearly has a problem verging on intimacy issue if he preferes online relationships to actual ones. he sounds a like a prime example of a person addicted to the internet and allowing it to negative shape his world view

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I am sorry if you take anything I am about to say offensive. But you are obviously broken. First you don't hang out with him because he is an "amazing friend", you think that he will change and that you two can get back together. You are wrong and that will never happen. Let that really sink in for a second. It will never happen and he will not change for you. You are kidding yourself if you think that he is going to change what makes him happy because you two broke up. In reality he has completely benifitted because of you weakness to keep going after him. He knows he can f*** you whenever he wants and he gets to keep these other relationships. That and you really must not mean that much to him. I feel bad for you so here is my honest advice. Stop. Stop talking to him, stop texting him, stop seeing him. Just stop. It'll suck, I know this much better than you. But for your own benefit, you need to stop and see other friends. If you don't have other friends then you need to make some, othberwise you are just going to keep fawning and going through heartbreak as he likes those other girls waaaay more than he will ever like you

• Men purse a mixed mating strategy having both long and short term sexual interests. I person sally find I have a very happy marriage but I still enjoy short term sexual relationships with other women (yes, my wife both knows and approves). It provides a stable relationship while also having enough sexual outlets. I love sex and pursue it regularly but still value and support my marriage.

• I don't understand what yuo are confused about? It's kind of obvious. The guy likes flirting with other girls. He likes you as a friend, perhaps a friend with benefits but he's just not that into you. At least not enough to sacrifice his habbit of flirting with other women. He doesn't want to be your Boyfriend or he'd be your BF.

• He does not have the sexual spark for you. In fact, he did that BECAUSE he was missing the sexual aspect in your "relationship". Frankly, if he bas 10+ "friends" on the web that he has not met, I bet you he does not have any other girls in physical life. So, to call it cheating is debatable.

• You're not enough for him.

What Girls Said 1

• He's not attracted to you sexually.