Girl I like says she's too busy this week to text?

I've been talking to this girl for almost a week straight and I even told her I love her and she says she loves me too and she said she's gonna miss out conversations (she lives far away). I understood that shed be busy but she doesn't text me at all. I used to say good morning to her and shed say hi or hello to me just to check up but I was thinking of waiting for her to text me to see if she'd go a whole day without texting me. Does she not care about me enough to just give a quick text. I know no one is that busy.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she's too busy to send a quick text. But maybe she thinks that once you start texting she might have to hold a back and forth conversation so she's just not texting at all.

• Yea I texted her good night and she said I woke her up. I think I like her too much and I don't know what's right and what's wrong with her and it kills me to think like this but I think I'm just gonna stop texting her. I think I'm being too into her and kinda coming off as annoying

What Guys Said 0