Which text will make him think "dirty" more?

I want to flirt & start a sexy conversation for my guy but want to peak his curiosity first. Men, would your mind go to dirty/sexy thoughts when your girl sends you

"Wanna know a little secret?" or "Guess what I'm thinking about right now?" If you have other thoughts let me know too. I'm open

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Start with, "I put on a few underwear numbers I hadn't worn in a while and thought all kinds of thoughts while trying them on. Wanna know what those thoughts were?" you need to inplant a scene where it can only grow, and underwear is a great place to start with a guy, because this conversation can become huge, and it will always result in being sexy, flirty, suggestive and most certainly have his mind peaking at all kinds of curious thoughts lol,x

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey thanks! This gave me an idea. He really wished I owned a bikini...but I didn't have one. I recently just bought one the other day...would sending this be good "Guess what color bikini I just bought?" or "Guess what color bikini I'm trying on right now?"

• Absolutely,x

What Guys Said 3

• i like wanna know what I'm thinking better than wanna know a little secret. the second one, the first thing that pops into my head is something gossipy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are very subtle. If you're going for something to start a conversation that doesn't immediately make it clear that it's going to be sexy, those lines work. If you're shooting to turn him on, those are too subtle.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Guess what I'm wearing right now?"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I suppose, "I'm soaking wet and want you. Now." Is too blunt?

0|0
    0|0