Chilled with a girl 3 times..what to make of it

so I've hung out with a girl 3 times and its been at her place every time..i met her in one of my classes. I obviously like her and she knows that.. .i am pretty sure she likes me otherwise she woudnt have invited me to her place.and tonight we hung out till 3 am. I Haven't made any moves yet...no kiss..nothing..at the end we just hug and I leave...i just Haven't gotten any signals to go for the kiss and was wondering if that's a bad sign..is it normal not to kiss after hanging out 3 times or is just me? any other suggestions?

thanks in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should lay it all out there and ask her out on a real date. Say something like " we've hung out a few times at your place but I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a real date " this way you both know where the other person is with their feelings and you guys get to hang out again :)

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should ask her out on a date first, and if it goes right and she said "i had an amazing night " or something like that, when you leave to go home say bye but kiss her on the cheek but kiss her cheek really close to her lips so you slightly brush your lips with hers, and then time will only tell, I personally think if its the right moment and think its the right moment go for it, but if she is a shy girl ask her if you can kiss her.

What Guys Said 2

• You should just kiss her next time you hang out. Wait for the right moment when you are close and talking to each other.

• Ask her on a date and after date if everything goes well go for a kiss (:maybe she'll even invite you Ito her home and well you know what comes after kiss (;