Do most American white males feel this way about being with a black woman?

Someone on my page commented:

I hate to be blunt but I want only sex with black women, I never want to date them or be seen in public with them. Those white men may only want to have sex with you and don't mention black women in their profile because they are not interested in them for dating.

A white man.

I just want to know because I am curious :P and as a blk woman I sort of am interested.

\

Most Helpful Girl

• That is why most black women were taught from day one, DO NOT date white guys because that's all they want. Oh and for the special snowflake white guy or black girl who is "dating" a white guy to come in here and say they aren't like that...most of them are. Most girls who date outside of their race end up getting played if they're looking for love because most guys will marry their own at the end of the day. Now with us being black women, there is another factor to that due to American racism. Our people have been demonized with negative propaganda against us since we got off the slave boats all to justify the evil treatment against us. It wasn't but 50-60 years ago that white men were raping black women without impunity. That way of thinking dies hard and is still alive in a lot of their minds whether they will admit it or not. At least that white guy on your page kept it real with you, a lot of these fake liberal white folks will smile all in your face and pretend they're not like that but we all know the devil is a lie.

• wow cool I am glad most African and European men aren't like that since Europeans have a different history and just see a black woman as African. Thank you I will keep away from USA men.

What Guys Said 8

• I have known guys like this.

More that I know - myself included - would date a black woman.

However I live in a city that's extremely open to interracial relationships.

• Well I think the answer is a bit more complex then "it's not about the color of the skin" thing. I am a 21 year old white male and would definitely date a black women. The problem however is that a lot of black women don't really fit at all with my personality. My standards include proper articulation of words, a wide variety of shared interests, and very good manners. Now I'm not trying to be stereotypical at all but I think more white or Asian women would fit that criteria. I do think black women are fine as hell just not many of them are my personality type.

• Id happily date a black woman, some people are just ignorant

• I don't agree with this personally. I care about the person, not her skin color, when considering a relationship.

• I'm a white guy... and yes. That's pretty true. For several reasons, and it's nothing personal.

1. A huge amount of blacks in America are in a "ghetto" culture, where they speak a sort of trashy dialect of English, act like low people, worship rappers, etc. That's incredibly unattractive to most white guys when they consider girls who they'd like to seriously date, or possibly marry one day.

2. White guys are constantly getting told in the media how we oppress women, and blacks, and doubly oppress black women, and the "original sin" of slavery in America, never mind that history shows us most of the slave trade could not have existed except for rich Africans selling other Africans to the slavers, or that plenty of free blacks owned slaves, or that only a tiny percent of whites ever owned slaves in America. Who wants to have that issue in your face if you had a serious relationship with a black woman?

3. A huge amount of black girls are seriously overweight. Sure, there's plenty of hotties, and plenty of white girls are fat too, but much bigger percent of black girls are fat, and frankly, are not attractive to white guys who are used to women who look very different.

• and if all those stereotypes are debunked, then what would you do?...that's is the questions that stands. Not ghetto, plus I as a counter stereotype have west African manners, don't care about the ast but the individual like most Africans, and I eat wheat and weight 124 pounds...? The hypothetical inquiry is if all stereotypes are erased, then would you guys still treat us like crap, or a vagina on dark meat, or would you take us seriously...that's all? :P

• If what I referenced was erased--the ghetto culture, the political thing against white men on behalf of blacks over slavery, and the overweight thing--I have no doubt that race relations, including dating, would be vastly improved and much more accepted in the United States.

• cool because I am Caribbean and I love my men, but white men are just interesting lol..I have nothing about what you said except for a load of African jewelry and pride.:P

• I would not date a black woman because that's my preference. I deal with people of all races all the time, at work, school, etc. I would hook up with a black girl because I've never had sex with a black girl before, and it would have to be understood beforehand that it's just a one night stand, and she would have to come on to me first. So basically that won't ever be happening!

• k with that preference

• No. I never quite understood questions and polls around attractiveness. That stuff s subjective. Everyone is unique in the way the look except for identical twins. Also why is it the amongst 50 positive responses the one negative response is always taken as "honesty"or "truth" and the positives as "sugar coating".

• Roger Ebert didn't. The more interesting question is why you would wonder about dating someone that thinks of you in that way. This poll is meaningless and won't get you to some ultimate truth about what every American white male thinks.

• I used the word most for a reason, only people that know white guys closely can answer this.

• That doesn't matter. You won't get a real consensus in this small sample of opinions, which can't even be verified as authentic.

What Girls Said 4

• This reminds me a lot about people who need to come to terms with their sexuality.

Ex.

On the down low they will do men or trans, but they display to the public that they are dating a woman.

These people are weak minded, cares a lot about what society thinks of them, and to me aren't worth having any type of relationship with.

They may have a "fetish" for this, or they may be trying to compress their true attraction.

Whatever it is,

I don't want to be someones shame, guilt , or secret.

Stay clear of men like this, and yes I have heard of this.

• well, it is obnoxious, because people are people.

but I don't see how it's that much different than a man saying "i am 30 years old. I will have sex with a 21 year old but I would never date her because I only see her as a sex object"

people are turned on by certain "types" that may not be practical for dating.

i am not saying it's nice to disqualify people based on something they cannot help, because our race is a condition of our birth that is not our control.

and people take this to a sensitive level because race is a sensitive topic.

a relationship is very different than sex. some people are more homogenous than others, often as a condition of upbringing or whatever. while we are all people we do have cultural differences and such and we feel more comfortable in a relationship with someone similar.

like I can have a nice romance, sexual relationship and fun with guys who are not from my religious background, and I have. but I can't imagine myself being with them long term. NOT because they are not from my religion so therefore they are "lower" or "bad" but they are just "Different".

I know we are raised in the melting pot mentality and that's the most politically correct way to be but human nature is often drawn to settle with our own kind!

just trying to give an honest perspective.

• I'm 33. Why would I not want to date a 21 (or 22-25) year old? Why would I reduce her to a sex object?

• i've had it happen to me.

• I feel like who cares...on the other hand there's a lot of black women who won't date white guys and also claims they would only sleep with them ..well the ones who got money at least for there money...and it's that while penis thing they claim black me are bigger..but what ever. Like who you like... Now I'm also a black women and I'm rarely attractive I have no problem attracting any race. And I grew up in a pretty diverse neighborhood, and family.. And friends.

Some people are just products of there environment... Who cares. Cause not all white men feel that way and not all black women feel that way.

• for someone to say they only want sex with a certain race but would never want to date them or be seen in public with them is outrageous . the person who said this really has a problem . I don't see how someone could say that and think that they are right by what they said . that is just so awful . I am a white female and sad to say yes I have herd white men say something of that sort before .. NO NOT MOST white men but some . a lot of older white men or white men that live in small towns of most white people still have a backwards ass frame of mind and I can't stand it myself . I live in a really small town in oklahoma and some of the men here are like that . I don't like people with that attitude and I won't put up with it . not only is that wrong to say about blk women but all women . I have never understood how someone could be so stupid . people like that make white people look like a bunch of backwards hillbillys . I myself am married to a blk man and I have always been more attracted to blk men then white men . I don't like the way a lot of white men think . but its not all of them . my friend is a white guy and he is with a blk girl and he treats her like a queen . all women should be treated like queens .