My boyfriend is having some problems at work. Would texting this be too much pressure?

I want to text time something like:

I really think you can achieve it and handle the things in your way well baby! Good luck!

I think it's a good and supportive comment. What do you think?

• Yes, it's nice and supportive. Send it.
  • No, it will put too much pressure on him to 'achieve'. Don't send it.
  • See answer
Yea I'm just over thinking it. Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're over thinking it. How long have you guys been together haha? It's as if you're going on your second date and you don't know what to text him :P

What Guys Said 2

• Actually, I think he'd appreciate someone listening to him talk about it,and then giving more specific advice about what to do. A fresh look at a situation from the outsider's perspective,wthout the constant pressure he faces,might do wonders for him.

But this general ra ra, is not really helpful too much ina pressure siutation.

Sure it's better than just ignoring his problem, but if it were me, I'd expect someone to really try to understand the situation and give me more of an educated opinion on what to do.

• Yeah, that's fine. We want our girlfriends support. That's why we're with them (besides sex, haha)

What Girls Said 2

• Go text him honey. :) It'll be worth it I tell you. :D You'll make him happy. :)

• It looks good to me.

I'd also like to do something for him - cook for him, TALK to him about it (let him vent), give him a massage, etc to help him relax and make him understand that I'll be there for him.