Question about dating...

if the dating world is everyone is having sex with everyone before they find the right one...how is it that you would settle with one...because everyone gets free cake...so to speak...

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with sixstring, when I meet my "dreamgirl" sex will not be the only thing I want from her

• right, .if it started out with two people having sex...why need to commit? those two may also be having sex with others..

and if it started out with sex...how will she be a dream girl?

• interesting...okay...i like that...so just go out...but don't have sex. if you do, guys would see you differently...then I also read from GAG that many start out having sex the first date...

also guys have also mentioned that if by third date no sex then don't waste time...so...what do you think?

• well even on the first date, you'd still have an idea what the other person is like. I've met a few girls that I thought were interesting from the start.

The only guys who say that are the impatient ones. They expect their "special one" to fall into their lap without any work done in return. If someone wants to meet their true love, they've got to earn it.

What Guys Said 1

• Because when you meet that person sex really isn't the ultimate goal anymore.

• Because, like I said, commitment is about much more than sex.

What Girls Said 1

• U should be able to tell the difference.

• how?

• According to what Ur looking for. When you want more things happen differently for you and the other person. I just thinks it's a little unfair how you make sex look presented tho. Some people are misleading. Therefore some make the wrong decision, when dating a person. And sometimes not. Some people are just not ready for a committed relationship and that's fine too.

But for some sexual chemistry is very important in a relationship and some People won't move further without knowing it's there.